Chapter 2: Showing the world pt.1

Rias continues to knit to make his new black shirt for him. While Broly was asleep, he started to dream about the strange world that there is only one person alone, deep in the woods.

Broly: "Hello?... Hello? Where am I?"

His voice is echoing from the great number of trees. So, he wandered around and walked on the forest all alone, by minutes passed. He saw a figure, of a woman that had a voluptuous body, fox ears with a bell chime and blue ribbons, foxtails counted by nine but and yet, they were blue, eyes are blue too, and wears a white

 He saw a figure, of a woman that had a voluptuous body, fox ears with a bell chime and blue ribbons, foxtails counted by nine but and yet, they were blue, eyes are blue too, and wears a white

???: "Mhmm... Oh hello there lost soul."~

Broly: "Where am I?"

???: "You were from my world, dear. Don't be bashful, I'll guide you on the way to the festival?

Broly: "?"

???: "I see, you weren't such a garrulous man, are you dear?~"

She asked as Broly nods his head no.

???: "Oh, I think you seem like a rare, simple-minded sort of a person, *smiles* so do enjoy the tour. The Spirit Blossom Festival!~"

Broly: "Uhmm, miss... What is Spirit Blossom Festival?"

???: "Young man, The Spirit Blossom Festival is an ancient and celebrated time in Ionia, when the door to the spirit world is opened, the dead return to their loved ones, and spirits of all manner turn their eyes towards the living."

Broly: "You mean visiting their beloved ones who died?"

He asked her.

???: "Yes of course!~"

Broly remembers his father's death during the conflict between Goku and him, making his normal expression turned into a frown.

???: "Oh, is there something wrong?"

Broly: "My father, he is my only hope to cope with my loneliness."

???: "Oh what happened to him?"

Broly: "He was... He is dead..."

He answered the fox's question.

???: "Oh my, so you come to my world to visit your dead father?"

He nods again

???: "Mhmm, the one who had white hair and white beard, purple clothes, green armor that he wears but there is a hole on his left chest?"

He nods once again.

Ahri: "Oh... I will take you there. And ooh, I forgot to introduce my name, you may call me Ahri. Ahri, the nine-tailed fox, and I, the spirit of salvation."

Broly: "Broly."

Ahri: "Ufufufu, is that your name?~"

He nods and gave a slight of confusion.