Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Elsa

2 days later...

Three suitcases and a few boxes were able to carry all my clothes, shoes, makeup, bathroom stuff, personal belongings, and extra stuff I was able to fit in.

Jack said he was on his way, finally.

Dad's been acting suspicious, maybe a little anxious. I've ignored it, it's probably for the best. It's not like he'd keep a secret from me.

I was talking to Anna on the phone until Dylan said that someone's waiting for me at the gate. I grinned and told Anna I'd call her later, and she ended the call. I picked up all my suitcases and mom and dad had my boxes.

We walked outside, and I spotted Jack's car behind the gate that was opening. Jack waved at me and I waved back. He drove closer to us and came out the car.

"Hey gorgeous. Hello Mrs. Summers and um, Mr. Summers. Thank you again, for letting Elsa move in with me." Jack said and took a suitcase from me and put it in the back of the car.

"Oh, no problem, Jack. Treat her right, I'll visit often." Mom said jokingly. Jack grinned.

"That's great, my mom and dad said they'd come and visit too. You guys can finally meet." He said.

"Oh that sounds lovely. Elsa's dad here will come visit too." Mom said and I flashed a smile at dad. He grinned and nodded to Jack who gulped but grinned.

"Alright, enough with the chit chat. Let's get everything in the car and we can head to Jack's house." I said and Jack grinned.

"Alright. Young man. Take care of Elsa for us. Okay?" Dad asked Jack and Jack nodded.

"Yes sir. I know I will. Thank you." Jack said and hesitantly shook his hand. We managed to fit in all my stuff in Jack's car, and before I got in the car, I hugged mom and dad.

"I'll come and visit you guys too. I love you guys." I said and sighed happily when I pulled away. I watched as dad walked over to Jack, and they both started talking.

Finally, they're getting along.

Soon they finished talking and I hugged them one lat time before we got in the car.

He started driving, and held my hand after a few minutes. "I'm so happy that you and my dad are getting along." I said and Jack gave me a small grin.

"Yeah, me too." He said and we talked, our hands not breaking apart until Jack finally drove up to a gated mansion. It was in a secluded area, which was good.

The gate opened as Jack drove up and he parked the car in front of the front door. We both got out the car and we went to the back of the car. I opened it, and Jack wrapped his arms around my waist as I did so.

He kept his arms that way as I pulled out a suitcase. A butler came out from the front door. "Hello, sir Jack. Your mother sent us back here to help you and miss Elsa. I'll take the suitcases and boxes." He said and Jack nodded.

"My name is Fredrick by the way, miss Elsa." He said to me and I smiled at him. He started to get my stuff out the car and Jack dragged me into the house.

"Wow, this place is amazing." I said and Jack grinned. He showed me around until we were finally in his bedroom. It was big, and the bed fit 2 people.

I grinned and jumped on it. Fredrick gave Jack the suitcases that had my clothes in it and I kissed Jack. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him smile against my lips.

"I still can't believe that we're here. I love you so much." I mumbled and jumped off of him.

He grinned and ruffled my hair.

"Love you too. You can get dressed into something more comfortable. I'll be downstairs helping Fredrick." Jack said and I nodded before starting to look for sweatpants.

As Jack walked out the door, I felt him lightly smack my butt. I jumped a little and blushed as he smirked at me before walking out the room.

I rolled my eyes and started changing. Finally, everything seems right.

Jack

I helped Fredrick with Elsa's stuff and I waited for Elsa to come out. Soon she did, wearing a tank top with yoga shorts. Her hair was up in a bun, and she didn't have much makeup on.

"You look, so gorgeous." I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. She squealed as I picked her up and put her on the bed.

She sat down and I watched as she did so. She shot me a confused look.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked and I grinned.

"You're beautiful." I replied and she blushed whole rolling her eyes. "Whatever, now bring all the boxes in here so we can start putting my stuff away." She said and I rolled my eyes as I started bringing in the boxes.

After awhile, we got her stuff settled in, and it was 4 PM. She got a text and she looked at her phone. I jumped onto the bed and she sat next to me. I pulled her closer by the waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Who texted you?" I asked and she put her phone away. "Mr. Williams, or genie, whatever you want to call him said we have a shoot tomorrow to make the movie cover. And next week on Thursday the cast has an interview." She said and I nodded.

She lied down and I turned on the TV. We started watching Netflix. This kind of relationship is perfect.

I hope I don't ruin it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Blech, late update. Again. And it sucked. Again.

SORRYYYYYYYYYY

And wow already more than 20,000 reads? I don't even have 18 chapters yet. Yes, I truly have been busy so I'm sorry. Again...

But on spring break I'll update as much as I can. :3

That's honestly all I have to say.

Well, bye.

Love you guys!

~Author~💕