Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jack

It's been three weeks, and in those two weeks I've done exactly what Elsa's dad told me. I've only talked to Elsa if she needed help or if we were shooting something for the movie.

She's obviously tried texting me. It would go something along the lines of:

Elsa ♥︎: Hey, why won't you talk to me? :/

Me : Eh... just need space

Elsa ♥︎: Okay... Just try and talk to me sometime soon plz..

Me : Ok...

I felt terrible, but one of the crew members have been keeping an eye on me. He probably knows that we text.

Is Elsa's dad really this protective? If I don't keep doing this, I won't be able to star in any movies involving this movie company, and this company is involved in a lot of stuff.

I sighed as I heard my phone vibrate for the fifth time in less than an hour. Hic was in the room, reading a book on his bed.

He took his break up with Astrid pretty easily, I wonder why. Hic looked me in the eye as my phone vibrated again.

"Who keeps texting you?" He asked and closed the book. He was leaning against the wall, in a relaxed position. I was lying down, staring at the ceiling.

"I can already tell that it's Elsa." I said and he sighed. "Look man, I know you like her a lot. You got her that necklace thing that said I love you. You guys went to the beach and showed a little... PDA... I know that her dad told you to stay away from her unless necessary, but you're able to text her without getting caught." He said.

"It just doesn't feel right. I don't even know, this is complicated. For some reason. Ugh..." I said and heard it vibrate again. I grabbed my phone and read the messages.

Elsa ♥︎: plz talk to me, I have no one else to talk to

Elsa ♥︎: :( did I do something?

Elsa ♥︎: I'm sorry if I did do something... can you talk to me now?

Elsa ♥︎: I would go in your room and confront you but you need "space"

Elsa ♥︎: uggghhhh you're being so irritating right now :/

Elsa ♥︎: I thought we were friends ;-;

Elsa ♥︎: plz... talk to me

I sighed before starting to type.

Me : I'll talk to you tomorrow on set

Elsa ♥︎: that's the only time you talk to me! What did I do?

Me : I told you I just need space

Elsa ♥︎: and you've had 2 weeks to yourself. Is that not enough?

Me : ...I need my space... I'll talk to you tomorrow

She read it but didn't reply. I put my phone back on the table and Hic went back to reading his book.

In the movie, Elsa and Rapunzel play as best friends, obviously and I do the same thing with Hic. My ex comes into the picture and Merida plays as her. Hic ends up having feelings for Elsa, Rapunzel likes me, and yeah. Pretty cliché but that's the way it is.

I've been reading through the script when I have nothing to do. And I mostly always have nothing to do. Tomorrow Elsa and I have to film the... sex scene...