"I can't help", he leaned down biting her lower lip. She giggled pecking his upper lip.

"Go prepare breakfast, I am hungry", she pouted.

"I am hungry too", he said smugly, holding the hem of her shirt. She blushed pushing his face other side.

"Cheapde", she muttered making him grin and kiss her forehead.

"What? Even I am hungry. What you thought love?", he smirks to get a playful slap on his cheek.

"I know you very well Mister. Shivaaay", she whines blushing. He chuckled and kissed her hair tightly.

"Fine, come let's eat. I will eat you later", he whispered in her ear kissing her shell. She turned red and jump down from the counter running outside.

Both were having breakfast, Annika was still having the negative feeling but she tried to keep it away focusing on what he's talking, eating her food.

After half an hour, Annika was checking their luggage when Shivaay came inside. He was noticing her since morning, he knew she's disturb about something but not telling. He decided to give her time to open up.

"Baby, the car is ready. Shall we leave?", he asked taking her in a side hug. She hummed and smiled at him.

"Let's go down, the caretaker of this house is taking the luggage down", he said grabbing her hand. She took her handbag and both left downstairs.

Talking to the caretaker of the house for a while, they left for airport to take their flight for Tokyo.

•~•

Annika buckled up her seatbelts when Shivaay came there after talking with the pilot. The stewardess served them coffee and left from there.

"No turbulence. Will take off in 10 minutes", he said sitting beside her. She nodded smiling.

He moved the armrest in between them and pulled her closer. She snuggled in him while he pecked her head.

"I am not feeling good Shivaay. Little heaviness is there, I don't know why, I am feeling as if something bad or negative is going to happen", she said softly playing with button of his shirt.

"Nothing such will happen baby, we're together na", he kissed her hair.

"Hmm. You talked with our family today? My phone died, I am charging it here", she asked.

"Yup. Everyone is good in both sides. I talked to mumma and maa", he said parting as the plane started running on the runway.

As the flight took off, Shivaay opened their seatbelts and pulled her in his lap.

"Shiv-", she gasped and looked at him confused.

"Sleep for sometime. Maybe you will feel better", he said kissing her temple. She smiled and kept head on his chest trying to sleep for sometime.

He kept caressing her hair or patting head kissing her cheeks or lips in interval.

He was doing some of his office work when he felt some movement on his lap. He looked down to see Annika waking up snuggling in him. He smiled kissing her hair.

She looked up with sleepy eyes and smiled. He leaned down and kisses her softly.

"Hey", he whispered.