17

Cade's Pov.

I've worked my butt off for three months now saving up money for this cruise trip to Ireland.

I have it all planned out perfectly. I'm going to go visit my family when I get there and one of my best friends Kaylen is going. Kaylen is really cool, she likes the same things as me and she was actually the one who told me about the trip, she is taking a karate thing there for a week and told me I should go.

I think there might be something between us, when we were younger like around nine things were so easy, but now she has cut her hair into a bob, which isn't so bad I guess, I mean if you know her she's pretty cool.

But again my mind wanders back and compares every girl to Rosie.

I tell myself that I just want what I can't have, but I know, really that I've fallen for her.

It's five in the afternoon and I'm supposed to meet Kaylen there.

When I arrive Kaylen is already there sitting on her suitcase playing with the end of her sleeve, after I park and get out my suitcase and backpack I head over to her. "Hey!" I say smiling "you ready!?"

"Yeah of course." She says dully

"Is something wrong?" I say walking closer

She shifts on her suitcase then stands up grabbing the handle and pulling it towards the doors "yeah. I'm fine. I'm just majorly lacking sleep and I need food." She says walking away

"Ok" I say laughing "well, let's get check in and then we can board and get some food."

"Sounds great." she says sarcastically.

She's just peachy.
well to be fair, I haven't seen her in six months.

After we check in I look up at the huge ship, with its massive windows this ship looks different than most cruise ships.
It's all white as most ships are, but that's only the top half, the bottom half is all gold and it reflects beautifully in the water.

We board and find our rooms and we agree to meet downstairs for the dining/off send party at six o'clock so I decide to take a short nap.

When I wake it's five-forty five so I hop in the shower real quick and towel dry my hair, then put on my dress slacks, My dress shoes and a nice sport jacket with a plain dark red top.

After three knocks Kaylen opens her door smiling. She seems like she's in a better mood.

fingers crossed.

"Hey!" Kaylen says grabbing her purse

She's wearing an interesting kimono dress. huh. ok.

"How do I look?" She says giddily

"Great!" I say lying. I'm such a bad person. it's not the she looks bad, and I have nothing agains kimonos, it's just she's showing a lot of skin. and I mean a lot.

"Ok let's be off then" I say as she grabs my arm and we head to the dining room. we weave through the crowd and find a table with our name on it. I look around after we are situated.
dark brown wood floors and a huge area set apart in the middle for dancing, a big stage with an orchestra playing Concerto number two I'm guessing and large chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

"I don't see any adults." I say to Kaylen

"Oh I didn't tell you? This is an older teens cruise retreat." she says smiling and taking it all in

"Oh ok" I say looking at the menu

We sit in awkward silence waiting for our waiter.