"sleepover"

TW Abuse

Adam pushes me to the cold concrete of the streets, hitting my wounded back.
"Come back tomorrow after fixing your bullshit!!" He closes the door as hard as he can. I stay silent for a moment looking around me realizing it's already night time. What am I going to do now... I don't have anywhere to go... 
Tears falling down my face, grab my cracked phone from the ground and start walking until i see a bench. I sit down and search through my list of contacts. Tom lives not to far from here... I don't what to bother him though... I take a deep breath and call him.
"Hello?"
"H-hi Tom" i try to say as calm as possible.
"Is everything okay...?"
"no..." I whisper at the phone
"What happened? Is it... Is it Adam again...?"
I start crying as if it is the end of the world.
"Okay okay, hold on y/n, were are you? I'll pick you up"
I can't say anything between my sobs
"Hey, y/n honey, you need to calm down a bit so i can know we're you are...? Take deep breaths with me okay?"
I take some deep breaths with him "near home..." I manage to say
"I'm on my way honey, just stay there" 
I hang up and burry my bruised face on my hands and start crying again.

...time skip...

I hear a car stopping in front of me, "y/N!" I look up and see Tom getting out of the car and running towards me "oh god... What did he did to you??" He grabs me by my armpits and helps me getting up and hugs me. I flinch at the pressure on my wounded back. "I'm so sorry" he grabs me by the arms and takes me into the car.
"I brought you a bottle of water, here, have some" he hands me the bottle, i gently grab it and look at the the lid.
He keeps glancing at me as he drives, i can see the worry on his face.
"You... Look really pale, and skinnier..."
I don't respond
"So... What happened this time? Why he hurted you? Did he make you do something?"

All the ride to his house was filled with his questions, i just answered with a
"i don't want to go back" after that he stopped asking.

"Okay... We're home" he looks at me, still looking at the lid of the bottle. He gets out and opens my door, "c'mon darling, let me take care of you" he grabs my hands and helps me getting out of the car and in his house. He puts a hand on my back to guide me through the house but i flinch. He takes his hand back and looks at my eyes with a sad look. "He hurted you again right...?" I look down embarrassed to answer. "Hey" he cups my face on his hands and makes me look at him "you trust me right?" I nod at him. "Good... Could i take a look...?" I hesitantly nod at him and he makes a small sad smile. He gets behind me and grabs the end of the back of my black t-shirt. "Ready?" I nod, he slowly and carefully lifts the t-shirt, i hear him gasp. "Oh dear... This is..." I can hear his voice cracking.
"I don't want to go back" i whisper as tears start to fall down my face. "Of course you are not going back! I had enough of this Adam! Tomorrow we are calling the police!" He takes my hand and drags me to the bathroom, he looks mad but his eyes are full of tears. "I'm not letting anyone put a finger on you okay? You'll stay here" i weakly smile and nod at him "good".
He takes a deep breath and starts to fill the bathtub, stay here for a second I'm going for something. As i wait i sit down on the toilet fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm back honey" he gets in with a bunch of towels. "Okay, I'm gonna clean you, so you can use this towel to... You know, cover yourself. What do you think?" He smiles at me handing me the f/c towel, "sound good to me" i say as i take do towel "okay so I'll be outside and when you are ready call me okay?" I nod at him getting up.
After taking off my clothes and cover myself with the towel, except the back, i sit down on the bathtub, facing the wall. "I'm ready!" He slowly gets in and kneels down behind me and gently starts pouring water on my back and my hair.
"So... What happened this time...?" I take a deep breath, "i burned his dinner" "how...? You are incredible at cocking?" He starts massaging my head with some soap that smells lovely "I- ummm... I passed out..." He takes his hands back "w-what?" "I was feeling a bit dizzy since yesterday and while making his dinner i passed out and the food burned, i woke up by Adam shaking and screaming at me, when i tried to explain myself he- he grabbed the belt- a-a-and-" i start to shake and Tom carefully hugs me from my back. "Shhhh... It's okay... Now you're with me okay? He's not going near you anymore understand?" I nod as i start crying again. He starts cleaning the cuts and bruises on my back. "And what happened?" "Want you mean? I already told you..." I say confused "you said you passed out... something had to happen... You ate something bad or..." I chuckle at that "what's so funny?" He asks confused "i just... The eating something bad, i actually haven't eat anything so..." I say with a weak smile "what? You haven't eat anything today?!" I take a deep breath "well... Actually... Last time i ate was there days ago or something..." I hear him gasp so i turn my head a bit to his shocked expression. "You kidding right?!" "Why would I?" I say confused  "Okay, as soon as we finish this I'm making you something to eat" his face goes from shocked to angry.

We finish with the bath and he gives me a t-shirt and shorts that are too big for me. I walk downstairs and see Tom in the kitchen cooking something and a first aid kit on the table. "Good, you ready?" He turns around and signals me to sit at the table. I sit down and he gives me a big plate of pasta and some chicken, i can already feel my mouth watering. "You haven't eat in a while so i want to make sure it doesn't make you feel bad. While you eat I'm going to fix your back." I nod at him and he makes me turn the chair so my back can be fully exposed at him. As i eat he lifts my t-shirt "this is going to sting a bit okay?" I nod and get ready for it.
The first contact with the cold wet cotton it has stung a lot, i flinched and accidentally Yelp, immediately i cover my mouth and murmur "sorry" "hey don't say sorry... It's alright... Here" he grabs my hand "squeeze my hand and scream if you need okay?"  I nod and he keeps going.
After what it felt like forever tom puts some bandages and i take a deep breath an Tom gently kisses the back of my neck. "There we go, you did so good" he pats my shoulders and we get up.
He sits on the couch and i hesitate. "I'm not sure about sitting down there..." "What If you lay down on your belly, your back won't touch anything." He lays on his back and open his arms at me with a smile "you sure about that? I don't want to bother-" "just lay down, we will watch a movie and you will be in the most comfy place" he says decisively, i smile a bit and carefully lay myself on his chest, i can hear his breath and his heart beat. It calms me so much i can feel myself falling asleep.

The next day tom helped me calling the police and i said everything Adam has done to me. Some weeks later he got what he deserved and he will be in prison for quite a while. The press and the fans realized that we were very close, we had a lot of support from them when we confessed that we were dating.

After all that time with Adam, i feel happy again, but like a new happiness, as if I have never experienced it.

Loki/Tom x reader one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें