𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔦 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔰

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN was a twin of the Gemini Coven. Bound to merge with her twin Josette before reaching the age of 22, the sisters have always been close, hoping for a way out of the ritual.

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN and her sister were both siphoners, or as other witches like to call them: abominations, freaks of nature, leeches, magic suckers, etc. But they were actually just powerful beings, as they had the ability to absorb magic.

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN was no longer just a siphon. She was now a heretic, undead. Josette, on the other hand, was dead.

THE GEMINI TWINS needed twins to merge so one would become the new coven leader, but one of them was dead and the other was both a vampire and a witch, a heretic, something the coven despised.

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN somehow was able to go back in time to when it all started back in Mystic Falls, Virginia. She was supposed to fix everything bad that happened, but she had other plans. Plans to bring her sister back, her other half, her twin, her best friend.

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN wasn't going to stop for anyone or anything until she got her sister back. At least that was the plan until she met them. It put her sister on pause, but only for a little while.

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN wasn't ensured to have enough power to truly bring Jo back from the dead, and there wouldn't be a point if she brought back her sister only to die during the process. Luckily, she had a plan and was sure she was going to succeed. Despite not being allowed to, she got her hands on a book that revealed the darkest of spells and only required a sacrifice for it to be possible.

ELIZABETH SALTZMAN wasn't going to stop trying to get her sister back even if it killed her.