𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Mulai dari awal

"And if you call me a bitch, make sure to put baddest infront of it."

James was quick to recover. He ignored the way his body ached and how the tiny cracks that formed in his hard skin due to the impact of the crash, repaired itself. The nomad sneered at Lily. He wasted no time, and ran towards Lilian. James went to try and pounce but Lily instinctively brought her hand up and shot him away, weakly.

 James went to try and pounce but Lily instinctively brought her hand up and shot him away, weakly

The cold one stumbled back, dazed for a moment before he came to.

Lily was quick to scramble away, rising to her feet, eyes full of hatred— unable to realize Bella was sturring from her place on the ground.

Lily could feel everything. Like the way her heart, though panic-filled, pumped blood steadily through her body. Lily felt as if she was on some sort of drug-less kind of high. She could feel the magic embers in her body bubble and burn alive. It was as if all her senses plus another were fully open and being used.

James, still full of energy and stamina, rushed to Lily ready to deliver an onslaught of ferocious attacks. As soon as James was in front of a slightly unsuspecting Lily he attempted to deliver a powerful punch at her ribs. The raven-haired beauty, though unsuspecting and slightly dazed, managed to deflect his punch by quickly stepping back.

James and Lily both glared, spitefully at each other.

James and Lily soon advanced in a wild hand-to-hand fight. Lily's fists were coated in a strong, protective layer of scarlet mist as she tried to keep up with his various physical attacks.

At one point, James had tried to use a unharmed mirror from the wall and crush her with his strength but the third mate was quick to react and overpowered the cold one with her own power.

As time when on; James, who was more experienced with hand-to-hand fighting from his times hunting humans, easily found a weak spot that was unguarded.

The nomad sent a swift jab at Lilian's side causing her to go flying to the other side of the ballet studio's mirror filled room. Lily let out a loud cry of pain as she collided with a mildly damaged mirror covered wall. The familiar sound of glass shattering filled the room but this times echoed throughout the studio.