𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, Dracula tease!"

James chuckled at the remark, his eyes filled with amusement.

"Funny," James noted.

Lily flipped her dark locks over her shoulder. "What can I say, I'm a natural born comedian."

James let out another chuckle of laughter, nodding his head with a crazy joker-manor smile on his face.

"That you are, such a shame you'll have to join your sister on the floor."

Lily's eyes furrowed in confusion before it suddenly dawned on her.

James continued to speak, tauntingly but it fell on death ears. His voice blurred out into the background as Lily let out a shaky breath. Lily could hear her heart pounding in her ears, as she slowly turned around and glanced over at the ground where her sister laid, knocked out.

 Lily could hear her heart pounding in her ears, as she slowly turned around and glanced over at the ground where her sister laid, knocked out

Lily stared at her twin in absolute horror, tears threatening to fill her eyes at the mere sight.

Bella.

Bella laid there, unconscious, broken glass littering the floor around her and some shards stuck in her pale skin. Scratches and newly formed bruised decorating her body injured body.

Lily heard nothing as she stared, blankly at Bella's beat up body.

Anger.

Lily could feel anger bubble in the pit of her stomach.

Red, hot anger.

Pure fury overtook her emotions but her head was blank. Her heart twisted in her chest, adrenaline filling her very being.

Lily blinked, her eyes now shinning a deep scarlet, brighter than anything she was able to produce so far. The once dormant and untouched energy that resided in her body finally began to bubble over. The faint embers that rested in her core were alive and blazing. Lily felt a wave of power and energy wash over her as she slowly looked up from Bella's crippled figure.

She looked at James with a piercing glare, his eyes widening at the display of her powers. He took a cautious step back, suddenly feeling as if his body was being stabbed with tiny needles just at her stare.

Her eyes only seemed to glow brighter as she stared at him, pure anger and fury behind the scarlet glow.

Lily tilted her head to the side, dangerously. Her eyes were dull and seemingly glazed over— much like when she was pulled into a vision earlier.