Tea Party

The day of the tea party came before Cracker even noticed.

He was anxious for Amy to arrive.
He really wanted Amy to be impressed by his family, and for them to accept her as well.

Then he heard two new people were entering the tea party and rushed right over to them.

Little Teddy was dressed in a white dress shirt and shorts with Black suspenders. His his combed all nice and neat.

Then there was Amy in an elegant green dress.

She looked like a noble with that dress, and Cracker couldn't keep his eyes off her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She looked like a noble with that dress, and Cracker couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"You actually came." He said with a smirk.

"Of course. Oh, I also brought the sweets as requested," she gestured to the boxes the chessmen were bringing in. "You boys can set them on the tables for everyone." Amy smiled as the chessmen listened to her directions.

The  Charlotte Siblings couldn't believe the spread before them as they tasted such delicious treats.

Then Smoothie spotted Amy and Teddy talking with Cracker.

"Isn't that Miss Amy and her godson? Did Cracker invite them here?" She asked.

"He did. I saw he was looking at the door the whole time and she was coming. He met her a couple of days ago." Katakuri said.

He also noticed how active Cracker was around the woman. If he had to guess, he liked this woman.

Though, the question is if Mama will approve of her...