Enchanted

Cracker really didn't know what to expect when he found Potter's Cafe.

It looked like it was closing since it was past 2 which was the curfew for the shop.

Cracker cursed his paperwork from his office. If he didn't have so much, he would've had gotten here ages ago.

Then he heard a childish giggle.

It was a little boy playing with a talking ball. He had wild yellow hair and bright baby blue eyes. "Mummy, can we go to the park today?"

"Sure Teddy, I wanted to walk around town anyway." A woman said as she came out of the building.

And Cracker's breath hitched as he felt warmer all of a sudden.

The woman was slender, with porcelain skin. Her hair was midnight black and reached past her backside in a ponytail. She had a nice long sundress in a mint green color. It also made her eyes pop out.

Her eyes were what got his attention the most.

They were a shade of green so brilliant and bright, they could shame the finest emeralds.

He felt his his knees weaken as he hid behind a building as he watched the two.

He tried to slow down his heart which was running a marathon, placing his hand over it. He slid down the wall as he was in a daze, frustrated and confused.

What's happening to him?!?!
-----------------
He tried to continue his day as usual, but for the past week, his siblings noticed something was wrong with the 10th son.

At a meeting he kept looking toward the window in a daze, looking flustered.

Katakuri and Brulee knew what was going on among all the siblings.

Cracker saw a peculiar woman and a fell in love.
------------
I plan to have Brulee, Angel and Custard help Cracker get Amy's heart.

How does a bouquet of lilies from a secret admirer sound first, or how should Cracker officially meet her?

Plz comment!