Cold

After what felt like hours sitting in that room all alone, they all came back in once again. "We discussed what we could do with you. We would recruit you but we don't know your strengths. For all we know you could ignite all of us by a mere flick of your pinky." The raspy voiced one said. "We have a proposition. Join us." The other deep voiced one said. "No." I said as I looked down. "Maybe we weren't clear enough, your not at quite the advantage. So we are offering again, join us." The raspy voiced one said. "Join us or you die." The deep voiced one said. The guy that asked about my family sighed and walked out. "My answer is still the same. No." I said, then I spit on to the deep voiced one's shoes. He slapped me across the face, I could tell I was bleeding. "Bitch." The guy said then he walked out, "You know the boss' orders." He said then he closed the door. "Hm. What waste, and you were so pretty." The girl said as she tugged on my hair. "No one will be able to recognized you when I'm done." The raspy one said as he reached towards me with his long slender fingers.

  I leaned away from him, "Let's play a few games first, then maybe you'll be able to see things in our light." The guy in the corner said. "Alright." The guy with a raspy voice said. Then they hit me in the face with something and I was knocked out.

•••

Bakugou's POV-
  "So it's the same people that kidnapped me?" I said trying to comprehend what they were saying. "We have to get her." Todoroki said. "She must be so afraid." Kirishima said as he shook his head. "She was train to withstand many different circumstances." Endeavor said, "Old man, this is not the time to flex your abusive training tactics that you used on your children, no matter how impressed you are with yourself." I said as I continued listening, waving my hands in the air to mock him. "Bakugou if another word escapes your mouth that isn't helpful or insightful you're going back to the dorms." Aizawa said from the corner. "Yeah, kid." Hawks said as he walked in, "And where have you been?" Endeavor said as he looked at him. "Around." Hawks said with a shrug "Last time they were here." Kirishima said a he pointed to a building on the map. "Maybe we could try different abandoned buildings near there." Todoroki said as he pointed to the other buildings surrounding it. "They did talk about having more than one place." I said as I rolled my eyes. "There has been reports of people hearing 'villainous' activity in this area." Hawks said as he walked over and circled around a couple of buildings. "Then we'll try there." Todoroki said as he pulled out his hero outfit. "I was sent the recording and it mainly states that it's here." Aizawa said as he pointed to the building directly next to and out of the circle that Hawks had pointed out. "My mistake." Hawks said as he stepped back and shrugged.

   "We'll start there then, if not then we go with Hawks' plan." Endeavor said. "You just take that everywhere?" Kirishima said as he looked at Shoto who was already in his hero outfit. "And you don't?" I said as I took off my sweater revealing my hero outfit. "Wait. You too?" He said looking surprised. "Hold on guys, you guys didn't tell me we were bringing our hero outfits." He said. "The receptionist has your hero outfit already." Aizawa said as he gestured to the lady holding his suit. We waited for everyone to get ready and we left for the abandoned building. It was me, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Aizawa, we were entering the building just to bring her out and someone else would transport her to the hospital.

•••

Reign's POV-
   I felt so numb from the immense cold they put me through, I kept passing out and they just pulled me out, warmed me up and put me back in. I kept shuddering and twitching, I was barely conscious. I heard a door open in the distance, then I felt my head lift up. "Come on, let's go." He said as he lifted me from the chair. "Who... Are.. You." "Let's go." He said. I felt warm hands on my shoulder and legs. "Tell me about your brother, the dead one." He said as he walked with me. "He had blue flames... The prettiest blue I've ever seen." I said as my head hung off his arm. "Mhm." He said, "And he..." "Come one tell me. Stay awake." He said, shaking my head lightly. "His hair was like mine." I said as I slurred my words. "Mhm." He said. "Why do you care about him?" I said as I opened my eyes for a second. "He seems like a cool guy." He said.

  "He.. was cool. The coolest. I wish he was still here. He would've save me." I said as I closed my eyes. "He did." I heard as I passed out.

•••

Dabi's POV-
   I hung up after speaking with the dispatcher, now they're bound to come. I quickly got rid of the phone and walked back to the building. "Where is she?" I said as I walked into the room she was in. "That bitch? Getting everything she deserves." Kurogiri said as he held his hand, "What happened?" I said as I looked at his hand, "I slapped her and her quirk activated and burned my hand." He said holding his hand. "Where'd they take her?" I said. "The cold room." He said. My eyes widened for a second, as a regained my composure. "Thanks." I said then I walked out. I quickly walked to the room we had the freezing shit, it was mainly for torture but I don't think the boss called for that. Unless he was convinced otherwise by Shigaraki. They had left her in the chair, which injected cold water and other things into her main arteries, and the chair itself was freezing her skin on contact. I unhooked her and lifted her off the chair. I started to warm her body up, before she passed out from hypothermia. I needed her to stay awake a few more minutes, so I kept her talking about- Well about me.

"He would've saved me." She said a she finally passed out, I paused for a second and said, "he did." I heard someone coming down the hall, "Where could she be?" I heard Shoto say. I quickly placed her on the floor and walked away. "You saved me." She whispered in her unconsciousness. I walked away and dipped out after I heard them turn the corner. "We found her!" I heard them yell, I walked away from the building, everyone should have escaped already. I sighed as I looked up at the building, "What a little flame she's become." I said as I felt something drip down my face. I touched my face and wiped the blood.

1175 words-