Orientation

I opened my eyes and turned to the clock on my side. I cocked my eyebrow at the clock that was currently sounding an alarm. I hit the button and sat on the bed looking forward. I stretched quickly and grabbed my clothes to change. I hopped in the shower and started to wash my hair, I rinsed off and continued with the rest of shower. I hopped back out and quickly dried off, then I brushed out my hair. I looked at the bright red color of it, then I finally decided to braid it. I turned away from the mirror and applied toothpaste to my toothbrush. I heard a knock on the bathroom door and I pulled on my shirt. "Come in."

Shoto walked in and looked at me, "I see my alarm clock didn't go to waste." He said as we walked back into the room. "Thank you." I said as pulled on my shoes. "Where you going so early in the morning?" He said. "I start work at dad's agency today. If I don't like it, I'll probably look for work at another agency or one of the hero schools." I said as stood and grabbed my bag. "I got into UA." He said bluntly as he looked around the room. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" I said, he nodded then said "You really need to redecorate." I brushed it off and said, "You know what? We deserve a celebratory dinner." "Where? And don't you need money?" He said with a half-smile. I nodded, "Guess I'll just have to get my paycheck early then." I said laughing. Fuyumi handed me a lunch bag and something wrapped in foil. "Your breakfast to-go, and your lunch." She said with a smile. "Thank you Fuyumi."

I hopped in the car that Endeavor told me to drive to work. I pulled out of the driveway and waved to Shoto and Fuyumi. I drove until I pulled up to a large skyscraper. I parked a good distance away and walked into the building. I spotted the elevator, and started to head towards it. "Miss!" I turned to the receptionist. "I'm sorry you need to check in. Who are you here to see?" She said as she typed away on her keyboard. "Endeavor." I said blankly. "He's currently in a meeting right now but I can notify him once he's done." She said with a smile. "That would be great." I said smirking. "I'll just need your name?" She said looking at me, after typing a couple times. "Reign." I said, she typed and looked back at me, "Todoroki. Reign Todoroki." I said with a smile.

She gasped and stood up quickly, "I'm so sorry." She said as she bowed. "Right this way. I'll personally escort you to your father." She said smiling while quickly walking to the elevator. She pressed the floor button and the elevator door closed. We got to the designated floor and she stepped out into the hallway. "Your father just finished his meeting, so right this way." I followed her down the hall. Soon she stopped in front of two large doors, she opened the door and peeked her head in. "I'm sorry to intrude." She said as she bowed and opened the door wider for me to step in. "Thank you." He said to her. She bowed and started to walk out, before she closed the door I turned to her. "Thank you for that delightful conversation." I said as I closed the door.

"And who might this be?" I heard a smooth voice say. "My daughter, Reign Todoroki." He said as he gestured to the seat beside him. I sat and looked around to who the voice belonged to. Hawks was watching me, "What a pretty face." He said as he winked. My father grunted, "Unless you want a lawsuit, I'm off limits." I said as I winked back. I looked around the table and saw my dad's sidekick, Burnin. I held my hand out to her, we shook hands, "I haven't seen you since you were about this high!" She said holding her hand up to her waist. "When did you get back?!" She said as we talked. "Just yesterday." She smiled. "I bet your brother was happy to see you." She said. "Things change but his reaction hasn't." I said with a half smile.

  "Gosh kid. You look just like your mom." She said squeezing my hand. I smiled, then we started to pay attention to what my father had to say. "My daughter will be working along side me. You guys have to report to her as well now now, but all major decisions go through me still. Burnin do you mind showing her to her office?" He stood up and Burnin shouted, "Yes sir!" Hawks walked out after us. "Hey, kid!" He said as we walked, I turned around to face him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you in there, you just look a lot older, like your mother." He said with a smile. "It's alright." I said as I continued to walk with Burnin. "You must get that a lot." She said. "Well I never really left my dorm room, at school except to go to school or if it was my turn to go grocery shopping." I said as I shrugged.