Chapter 7

Evan still~

I sat there on Halloween, at the age of 17, typing an essay on my lime-green computer. I should've been Trick-Or-Treating, I know , but it was due the next day and I couldn't afford to fail this one, this being my senior year. My parents had gone out Trick-Or-Treating, separate from my older brother, Emmet (infuriatingly still living in the house for a few weeks more until college) , of coarse, and I was all alone. I heard a sudden knock on the door. Grabbing the bowl of candy and adjusting my tank-top, I headed for the door. This kid's costume was extremely realistic, and looked like a witch with black eyes, greyed hair, and gnashing, sharp teeth. It honestly creeped me out. I held out the bowl for ... Well, 'it' to choose some candy . The kid snorted and grabbed me with inhuman strength . I screamed, letting the candy fly into the air, not expecting that, and now totally completely scared to hell and back. Sadly, no one noticed, since it was Halloween. This thing was definitely not a kid. It lugged me into a big black car . I was screaming for help as loud as I could then. The last I saw of my house was spilled candy and an open door before I was knocked out....

I woke up sweating with Pierce by my side holding my sweaty hand. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded . "You ok? You fainted last night." I said. He nodded as well. "Yeah I know ." He hugged me. "What were you dreaming of ?" Pierce asked. "How I got here." I said and shuddered. I buried my sweaty face in his chest. "Mm sorry." He said. He lifted my face and kissed me gently . Suddenly a man I didn't recognize walked in. He had a messy cut like Pierce's, but his hair was black. He was fit and had hazel eyes Pierce smiled and said, "Zane!" He got up and hugged 'zane' . They then left the room talking and chuckling like old best-friends. It kind-of angered me that he just left the room . I mean, didn't he love me?

I growled and strutted out to the dining room where they were drinking beer and laughing their heads off at one of Zane's stories . Pierce stopped laughing when he saw my fuming face and asked, " what's wrong?" Zane glared at me . "Who's this?" We asked in unison, He clearly just noticing me and me pissed off. Pierce shook his head . "Zane , my dear brother, this is my mate , Evangeline grey ." Pierce introduced. Zane's eyes bugged and he muttered , "but she's ... She's human?" Pierce nodded . "Can I speak to you ... Privately?" Asked zane.

After thirty boring minutes of breakfast, they came out. Zane looked sad and made a beeline for the door. As soon as Zane left I hissed at pierce, "what the fuck !" Pierce just shrugged. So I let the matter rest. Oh well. The rest of the day was boring. Really . Really. Really boring .

So were the next three weeks ..... Until November 13th, the day we set off for our trek . Lets go change some rules

YES I GET IT . WAY SHORT. BUT I THOUGHT YOU'D WANT IT AS SOON AS I COULD WRITE IT DOWN, GOD IM BUSY LATELY. SO YEAH TILL NEXT TIME.