"Now what should we do about him dear?" Mitsuri asked

"We shall end his misery life as he is reaching the end of the line himself."

"Hey, i'm still young you know?!" Uzui annoyed

"Well that doesn't matter now isn't it. Time to finally lay you down for good."

"Ah crap."

With Uzui left facing them alone once again, he knew that he would have no chance against them. Nonetheless, he readied his twin blades for another round of assault. Just as both party about to move, a thunder strikes the area and shook both sides. They look towards the now burning trees and in the middle of them stands a figure looking menacing.

"Who! The hell! Woke! Me! Up?!" Said the man upset

His voice echoed throughout the field and instantly, they recognise that voice. In an instant, he was gone from the trees and appears right besides Obanai. This startled Obanai and he jumped back in shock to see the man he had just beaten came back with a dark aura surrounding him.

"Who. Dare. Woke. Me. Up?" The man question

"Z-Zenitsu?" Uzui stuttered

"That's. Not him. Its, R-Rai." Inosuke fearfully said

"Inosuke kun. Did you woke me up?" Rai asked menacingly

"N-no. It was him. He did it." Inosuke pointed towards Obanai

"W-who are you?!" Obanai questioned

"He's scary. What's with his aura?" Mitsuri pointed out

"What's your name boy?" Rai pointed to Obanai

"Boy?! Who are you calli-" He got cut off

"I repeat, what. Is. Your. Name. Boy?" He repeats in a more menacing tone

"?!?! O-Obanai. Iguro Obanai." Obanai replied

"Well then, Obanai. Have you forgotten your manners?"

"W-what?" Obanai confused

"Its rude to wake a person up when they're deep in slumber. Didn't you know that?"

"Who are you exactly?" Obanai asked cautiously

"Rai is the name. And that's all you will need to know about me. Because unfortunately, i have to teach you a lesson or rather, kill you cold blood style."

"No! You won't do that to my fiance! I won't let you!" Mitsuri retorted

"And who are you miss?" Rai asked

"She's with him. They both leads the demons squad."

"Is that true?" Rai asking for confirmation

"And why does that matter to you?!" Obanai getting irritated

"Because that will give me plenty of reasons to kill you both love birds."

"Blood demon art: Rise of the serpent!"

"Blood demon art: Love angles!"

As the ground littered with snakes of all sorts and the dark night skies filled with angry Cupid shooting love arrows from their bow. But oddly enough, the man didn't even attempted to dodge it, instead he walks right through the snakes and incredibly the snakes got out of the way. The Cupid however are successful at hitting the target but he didn't seem to be affected by it whatsoever. He kept on closing the gaps making the couples getting more panicked.