"Me?! Why am i the bait?"

"You're not the bait Monitsu, we are you idiot!" Inosuke shouted

"Did i just got called an idiot by an idiot?!"

"No time to waste. Lets finish them quick."

With the new profound plan, they immediately went ahead to execute it. Zenitsu disappeared into the forest covers while the other two distracts the couple demons. All they did was charging forward and disperse trying to confuse the enemy.

"Is this the best you can do?! Don't make me laugh!"

"Lets show them dear."

"Blood demon art: Serpentine confinement."

"Blood demon art: Hypnotic love."

"Not today demons!"

"We're gonna rip you to shreds!" Inosuke exclaim

"Sound breathing, third form: Static wave!"

"Beast breathing, eight fang: Explosive rush!"

With a few large snake figure was summoned, the four goes head to head against each other. Inosuke narrowly avoids the snakes and the spells doesn't work on him while Uzui was struggling a bit but manages to break through in between. Both were very close to slice the demons neck, but got pushed away by a sudden shockwaves vibrating through the air.

"This is really fun and all but we need to end this soon dear." Mitsuri said

"No worries my goddess, they're already worn out. The next time will not ended with them alive. Don't you agree yellow boy?" Obanai said

As he turns around, he sees the man holding his blade close to neck like the others but was caught by one of Mitsuri's love spells. Zenitsu aren't able to move look into the eyes of a true demons. Before he knows it, he got side kicked by his gut sending him flying across the field slamming right into a tree snapping it in half. Inosuke look at the openings and decided to take it.

"Beast breathing, eight form: Explosive rush!"

"Oi boar kid! Wait!"

"Hiiaaaarrgghhh!!!" Inosuke screaming on the top of his lungs

"You still don't get it do you?"

"Blood demon art: Drunken love."

A sudden burst of shockwaves spread around the area in a ring formation with the ability to reduce ones movements into a stiff statue. Just before the shockwaves hit him, Inosuke jumped high in the air avoiding the spells completely. He continues to advance at a very inhuman pace. Eventually, he manages to get close to the woman and swings his blades aiming for her neck. It was so close to her neck when he suddenly stopped. He dropped both his blades and fallen to the ground. He felt immense pain on his back.

From Uzui's perspectives, he sees the short man had stabbed the hunter with a pair of fangs oozing with some sort of liquids. He stood there not knowing what to do as he himself had ran out of stamina. His score no longer works as everything has definitely gone south for him.

"You really are a stupid one aren't you?" Obanai said

"What. Is this?" Inosuke strained

"This is a pair of snake fangs. Not only it was sharp but also contains poison. You'll be dead in not time."

"You. Bastard!" Inosuke shouted