Welcome Home

Alia's POV

It was about seven thirty the following night when I received a text from Steve telling me that they had just returned to the Triskelion and that he would be home in about an hour. I jumped to my feet immediately. I had come up with a plan on how to welcome him home as soon as he had left. I had my lingerie ready in the closet and the electric candles had been set up for a few hours now. All I had to do was set them up. I ran into the bedroom and put on the little nightie that I had bought specifically for him. It was a little embarrassing that someone had thought to come up with Captain America lingerie but I knew he would love it. It had a look similar to his suit and it showed off a lot of skin. I turned of all the lights in the apartment and turned all the electric candles on. I didn't think that regular candles were much of a good idea in this situation. My phone pinged with another message. Steve was coming home a little early. Apparently debrief hadn't taken as long as he thought. We only lived about 10 minutes from the Triskelion, so he would be home really soon. I closed our bedroom door, and stood behind it. A few minutes later, my heart pounded as I heard the front door open.

"Alia?" his voice called softly. I didn't respond right away. I had locked the bedroom door so that he wouldn't walk in. I had a plan. "Alia, baby are you here?"

"Stop right there soldier," I ordered as he reached our bedroom door. I opened it slightly so that he couldn't see and held out my hand. "Shield."

"What?" he asked, obviously confused.

"Hand over the shield," I ordered again, snapping my fingers. He put it in my hand and I pulled it through the door. "Now, you just wait there until I call you."

"Alia what are you doing?" he asked, completely confused now.

"Nope, no questions. You'll find out in a minute," I responded. He sighed and I shut the door. I went and settled myself in front of the bed, putting my arm through the straps on the shield and posing in my lingerie. There was a perfect glow in the room from the candles and I knew that this was going to drive him crazy. "Ok count to five and open the door slowly." My heart racing, I waited. Suddenly the door began to open. Once it was fully open, he stopped, his mouth slightly open and his bag fell from his hand and landed with a thud on the floor.

"Alia," he breathed. He walked over to me, and took in the whole picture of me in the lingerie with his shield. He didn't say a word but pulled the shield from my arm and attacked, with feverish kisses that left me breathless. "God I have missed you. And I come home to this? Maybe I should leave more often."

"Nope, less often," I breathed as his lips made their way down my neck and to my collarbone. I was a mess. He knew exactly where to kiss to get me going. It never failed. He eased me onto the bed as he started to remove his suit. Once it was off, he threw it into a corner along with his boxers. 

"Where did you even find this?" he asked, gesturing to the lingerie. He started pressing kisses to my chest, moving the fabric aside and taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Internet," I moaned out. He smiled against my breast. He swirled his tongue around my nipple causing it to harden and he sucked gently on it.

"Thank god for the internet," he replied, softly. He moved to the other breast and did the same until he had me moaning for him again. He chuckled softly. He started kissing down my stomach again, making his way lower and lower until he was right over my aching core. I could feel his hot breath against my clit and knew exactly what he was going to do just as he did it. He licked along my folds causing me to buck my hips at the sensation. He put a hand on my hips to hold me down while he continued to devour me. He thrust his tongue inside me causing me to see stars. I held his head in my hands, gripping his hair. But he wasn't done there. He moved up a little to suck on my clit while he pushed two fingers inside. He thrust his fingers inside me deeply, sweeping them in a come here motion. I tried to hold back but I couldn't stop the orgasm that washed over me. He looked up at me.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed up at me. I gasped as he kissed my clit once more and raised himself up to kiss me again. I could taste myself on his lips and I groaned as he lined himself up with my entrance. He slid into me slowly, pulling back to hear my moan. He groaned; he absolutely loved the noises I made when he made love to me. He slid into me all the way and stilled for a minute, allowing me to adjust to his size before, picking up his pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me and running my hands along his back.

"Sweetheart, you feel so amazing," he groaned into my neck. He sucked on my neck gently and I bucked my hips, trying to match his rhythm. He moaned again into my ear, and started breathing hard. I could tell he was getting close because his thrusts began to get more erratic. I was also close; he was always good at making sure that were finished together.

"Oh baby, oh god Alia, I'm so close," he groaned. 

"Then cum with me baby," I whispered in his ear. That was always the best way to get him over the edge.

"Alia sweetheart! Oh god!" he cried out as he reached his release. A few seconds later I hit mine.

"Steve!" I screamed out, and we rode through the bliss together.

***********************************************************************************************

"I missed you so much," I muttered to Steve as I snuggled into his chest. We were laying in the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"I missed you too," he said, rubbing his fingers along my back. He was smiling and seemed at peace now.

"So was it a difficult mission?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around him. He looked down at me.

"Not too bad. It was a SHIELD launch ship that had been taken over by mercenaries led by George Batroc. I'm still not entirely sure why but we managed to get the hostages safe and we managed to get Batroc and his men into custody so I would say that it was a successful mission," he explained. I had heard that name before but I had never encountered the man myself, thankfully.

"Well it's a good thing you weren't hurt. I don't even want to know what would have happened," I muttered, snuggling into him again.

"I think the jump from the jet was the worst of it," he chuckled. "That water was not my friend."

"You jumped from a quinjet into open water?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well of course," he replied.

"Without a chute?" I asked.

"Jumping into water doesn't require a chute sweetheart. That would just be more of a pain in the end," he replied. I nodded, thoughtfully. "I need to head in to talk to Fury in the morning. I'm a bit upset with him and Nat right now."

"Why what happened?" I asked sitting up. He sighed in frustration.

"She had her own mission while we were trying to save the hostages and she almost got herself killed. She was backing up SHIELD data onto a flash drive for Fury when I knocked Batroc through the door to the room she was in. He woke up and threw a grenade and I had to save her. She could have gotten herself or someone else killed and Fury apparently told her to get this information," he replied, sounding angry. I rubbed my hand across his naked chest, trying to calm him.

"Hey everyone is ok. You are ok and so is Nat. You did what you needed to save her. Now in her defense, you can't ignore a direct order from Fury. And if he says don't tell, you don't tell. It's not ok that Fury tried to pull that on your mission, but, it is what it is at this point," I said gently, looking up at him. He sighed and squeezed me tight.

"I know. But this is just getting to be too much for me. I need to know that I can trust my people when I am trying to lead a mission," he said, clearly getting frustrated.

"Do you want me to go with you to the Triskelion tomorrow to talk to Fury?" I asked. He nodded.

"You are the only one who can keep me calm when I get upset like this and I am going to need you," he muttered, rubbing his hand across my back again.

"I love you Steve," I whispered, sleepiness coming over me now.

"I love you too sweetheart. Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning," he sighed. I could tell he was tired as well. I snuggled into his warm chest a little more, letting sleep wash over me.