ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ's x ᴛᴡɪɴ x

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Getting back from the toy store, Valentine and Killua stood in front of the "Joystation", Gon let out a hum of confirmation as he looked at the electronic.

'So this is a Joystation',The green-haired boy stated.

Picking up the Joystation, a small smile played on Killua lips and a nostalgic look formed in his eyes.

'This takes me back',The silverette stated,'I used to play it a lot. There were a bunch of cult classics made for it'

Letting out a small hum, Gon lifted his hand and looked at the small, purple memory card within his grasp.

'Then is this memory a cult classic?',Gon questioned and turned it around,'Cause I don't see a title on it anywhere'

Walking up to the tv, Killua attached some connecting cables to the back of the television and powered it on.

'You've never played any video games, have you?',Killua questioned,'That's pretty weird'

With his eyes wide, Gon was confused by this and wasn't sure how this made him weird, but hearing that it did, sent him into a panic.

'Seriously?',He questioned.

Feeling her heart break at the expression on his face, Valentine gently placed her hand upon his shoulder and gave the boy a gentle smile as their eyes connected.

Seemingly coming out of nowhere, Killua pointed at the memory card from over Valentine's shoulder and the young girl let out a shout of shock, jumping in fright.

'That's not a game disc, it just holds a game's memory data',Killua explained.

Looking back towards the small memory card in his hand, a small flush of embarrassment washed over Gon's cheeks and he kept his eyes on the item in his grasp, not wanting to meet their eyes.

'I guess that means we can't use it to play',Gon stated dishearteningly.

Shaking his head, Killua turned away from the two and turned his gaze back towards the Joystick, reaching forward to press the ejection button, causing the flap to open.

'Nope',Killua said and pointed towards the inside, before closing it once more,'You're supposed to put the disk in here. But if you insert the memory card and power it on without a game inside, you can see all the different games that are using that memory'