Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience.

Wanda was doing the dishes while I was sweeping the floors wearing a floral dress that went down to my knees and the sleeves went to my elbow. Vision came in and Wanda hits his head with a plate. 

"Woah." I exclaimed.

"My wife and her flying saucers." He said.

"My husband and his indestructible head."  She returned.

"My parents and their sappy romance." I said.

"Aren't we a fine pair?" He asked. Mom kisses him and he gives me a hug.

"What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee?"

"I'd say, 'That sounds good.'" I say.

"And then I'd say, 'Oh, I don't eat food.'" He said. Mom walks over to the fridge and opens it.

"Well, that explains the empty refrigerator." She nose scrunches at us but Dad looked distracted.

"Wanda?"

"Hmm?"

"Is there something special about today?" 

"Well, I know the apron is a bit much, dear, but I am doing my best to blend in." She smiled and so did I.

"No, no, there on the calendar. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date." He explained. I thought about it but nothing came up.

"Oh, yes, the heart." She said. I tilted my head in confusion but continue to sweep. "Well don't tell me you've forgotten Vis."

"'Forgotten'? Oh, Wanda, I'm incapable of forgetfulness. I remember everything. That's not an exaggeration. In fact, I'm incapable of exaggeration." I giggled a little as they continued.

"Well, then tell me what's so important about today's date." There was silence except for the broom scraping against the ground.

"What was the question again? Oh, well, perhaps, you've forgotten yourself." He accused. I turned thinking he was about to get in trouble.

"Me? Heavens, no. I've been so looking forward to it." She said not offended.

"As have I. Today, we are celebrating..." He looks at me for the answer but I shrugged.

"You bet we are. It's the first time we..." She did the same thing and I shrugged again.

"Mmm-hmm." He hummed.

"...have ever celebrated this occasion before." I looked at her wide eyed and this time she shrugged at me.

"It's a special day!" Dad exclaimed.

"Perhaps an evening..." She trailed off.

"Of great significance..." He followed.

"To us both." She said.

"Naturally."

"Obviously."

"Exactly." I shook my head as they kissed 

"Well done, us. All right. Well, that's me off to work, then."

"Oh, don't forget!" Mom and I said at the same time.

"I haven't." He said.

"Um..." I trailed off as mom gestured to her face until he looked into the mirror.

"Oh!" His face turns into a human one. He gave Mom a kiss and me a hug. "Have a good day, my dears!" I walk into the living room and sit down with a book when there was a knock at the door. I go to get it but mom yells from the kitchen.