Midterms exams

There's two days before the midterms. Everything is going well and I think my class is ready for them.

However, I want to make sure no one gets expelled, so, at the moment, in the lunch break, I'm at the cafeteria, with Kushida, seeking the perfect prey.

After our "friendly converstation" at the rooftop, Kushida is now my slave. Some of my classmates, specially down bad-kun and flying fish-kun, are curious why she was so clingy to me, but, with the time, the questions will disappear...hopefully.

I found a lone senpai eating a disgusting free meal. We approached him and asked:

"Senpai-kun, are you interested in private points?"

"Huh?" I confused him, no senpai expected a kouhai to board him like that.

"Let's make a deal. If you give me the midterms exams' solutions you did last year, I'll give you 10k points." It was a good amount for someone who was desesperated.

"There's no way! At least 25k! I can get in serious trouble if I get caught!" Sigh, he proposed an insane deal, the hell I'm paying that much.

Well, that's why I brought Kushida with me. She approximated to senpai's face, pouting, with puppy eyes.

"Ok 20k, not for less." Still, too much.

"Pleaseee." Kushida begged, closer to senpai. It was impossible to buck so much cuteness.

"15k." Finally, a reasonable parley. Although it wasn't the best one, I didn't want to screw it up, pushing him too hard.

"Deal. I'll hand you more 1000 points if you bring the first pop quizz as well. I'll give you her contact information so you can call us when you have them." I make sure I said her to be certain he wouldn't chicken out for some reason.

They exchanged contact info and we left the cafeteria, while I was thinking about what happened earlier.

If my suspicions were correct, the quizzes and the midterms were similar to the freshman's of last year, now sophomores. Probably, it was the same if I asked a senior, but I prefer not to risk it.

If they weren't, which was unlikely, given Senpai-kun's reaction, I've just wasted 16k private points.

After checking if I was right or wrong,  I just need to distribute it's copies to my classmates, avoiding unecessary problems.

______________________________________

Kushida's POV

Later that day, the senpai who we made a deal with finally texted me and we met at Keyaki Mall entrance. He gave me the pop quizz and the midterms, but I think he got the wrong idea. That disgusting guy wanted to have a date with me or something? The heck?

I said to him politely that I've got to study, apologized and walked off, whilst messaging Ayanokouji-kun.

He is the only one who knows my true  nature, besides, of course, Bitchikita. (In the start of the series she thought horikita knew everything that happened in middle-school, I think.)

Everytime I think about him I shiver and my heart starts beating fast. His eyes, that darkness...

I want to expel him, but my hands are tied. And even if I had the opportunity to do so, I feel like something really bad would happen to me.

For these reasons, I decided to stay by his side. As long as I am useful to him, be with him, Ayanokouj-kun will protect me.

I was at his room's door. I was shaking when I knocked at the door, but quickly recomposed myself, I couldn't show him that I was still scared.