First Impressions

Currently, I was sitting on a bus, that would take me to my new school, Advanced Nurturing High School, or ANHS. Just minding my own bussiness, listening to music, with my earphones on, and reading a book. Unfortunally, this peace wasn't going to last any longer.

"Excuse me, shouldn't you gave your sit?"

(Sorry, but there is no way im writing that scene again)

"You can take my sit, I don't mind at all" I said, wanting to end that pointless and irritating discussion.

"Thank you very much, child" said the old woman.

"Thank you" the officer lady said as well.

Ignoring all the glares and attention I was receving, I moved to the back of the bus. Surprisingly, the cute girl who was trying to help before followed me:

"Thank you again for giving away your sit. My name is Kushida Kikyou, what's your's?" She introduced herself  and asked for mine introduction with sparkling eyes. I don't know why but this girl's attitude feels odd, it's like she is faking it...

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, pleased to meet you" As I said my name I extend my arm looking for a handshake. "It seems we're going to the same school. Oh, by the way, im in class D."

"What a coincidence, me too!" She accepted my hanshake, smiling. I need to be warry of this girl, her "friendly attitude" might be dangerous in the future.

I was thinking about Kushida's personality when we arrived our stop.

I exited the bus and looked to my new cage for the next 3 years. I went up the stairs with Kushida by my side and glanced to a beautiful girl I saw before reading "Laws and Punishment", quite an interesting book. Kushida noticed my gaze of followed it. I'm not sure, but when she glared at the black haired beauty her facial expression seemed changed for a millisecond. How suspicious, huh...

Pushing those thoughts aside, I talked a bit more with Kushida about our new school until we reached the gymnasium to have our entrance cerimony.

______________________________________

That shit was boring af, jeez. I almost slept. It was just a waste of time.

I was walking alone to my classroom, because Kushida left me to socialize.

When I arrived, I opened the door and searched for my desk. I saw my name on a desk in the back of the classroom, near the window.

'What a good spot' I thought.

I sat down and started observing my classmates. To be honest, I felt somewhat disappointed. For an elite school, my classmates looked kinda trash ngl...

Again that black haired girl with crimson eyes was right beside me.
What a coincidence, looks like we were going to be neighbours.

Soon after, the bell rang and a beatiful woman with her brown/black hair in  a ponytale (idk whats the right color XD) entered the class and introduced herself to the students:

"My name is Chabashira Sae and I will be your homeroom teacher for the next three years... (I won't write the explanation, because it's always the same thing. This will happen with other repetetive parts as well . If you want me to write them feel free to say!)

Our sensei explained us the S-system and the rules of the school. My classmates were jumping in joy about the 100,000 points part but I couldn't help to think this so called S-system was suspicious.

"Looks like there aren't any questions"   As Chabashira-sensei said this, she began to leave with a dark smile.

"Sensei, I have some questions." She  suddently stopped and looked at me with that same smile. All my classmate glared at me with curious faces.

"Yes, Ayanokouji-kun?" she asked.

"I wanted to know exactly how many points we will receive next month." 

Hearing my "silly' question a boy with brown hair started laughing at me.

"Didn't you hear, sensei said th-"

"She didn't" I cut him off. Then, ignoring his existence, I continued: "Chabashira-sensei told us that we have been given 100,000 point for this month, not for the next one."

Then, turning to Chabashira-sensei, I asked once more.

"Sensei, can you tell me how many points we will receive next month?" My classmates wore dumbfounded and curious expressions glancing at me and then to Chabashira-sensei, who was still smiling.

"Sorry, but I can't answer that."

"I see, then can you please explain me what did you mean when you said we were evaluated by our merit? Those hidden cameras in each corner of the classroom are filming and evaluating us?" Soon after I said this, my classmates started searching for the cameras with suprised faces.

"I can't answer that either."

"Alright, thank you" I finished my interrogation and Chabashira-sensei left the classroom.

Then a boy, with non-dyed blonde hair stood up and said:

"Looks like we are going to be classmates for three years so I think we should introduce ourselfs, am I wrong?"

"Yeah, yeah you're right!"

"I agree!"

After receveing some agreement quotes, especially from the females, the boy introduced himself.

"My name is Hirata Yosuke, feel free to use my first name. I like playing sports, but I plan to join the football/soccer club. Please take care of me!"

That mf already formed a harem in the first day... Incredible... Almost all the girls were looking at him with hearts on their eyes.

"Oh me me, let me introduce myself! I'm Kushida Kikyou and I plan befriend with everyone, so I hope you can all give me your contact info and make memories with me! Pleased to meet you!

This is clearly fake, everybody could notice that she was... oh nevermind. I forgot that I was with this disappointments. The perverted guys were already fantasizing with her, disgusting...

People were saying their introduction and the guy that laughed at me, Ike, was already being mocked by the girls without even realising it... oh god.

"It's your turn now."

Hearing this I stood up and introduced myself:

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I like reading and playing the piano. Pleased to meet you and i would ask you to take care of me" I ended with a smile. I noticed some girls blushing, looks like i nailed it.

The introductions continued until a red haired deliquent shouted:

"We aren't children, are we? Why tf are we doing this shitty presentations?"

What a fatherless behaviour...

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable when I said to introduce yourself." Hirata said with a sad face and voice.

"Ye-yeah, whatever..." Looks like he felt bad for shouting. He was about to leave and some people were following him but I stood up and before they could leave I declared:

"Before you go I wanted to say something to the whole class." They stopped walking and looked at me, as well as my other classmates. "I just wanted to warn you all about this school. I advise you not to spend all your points carelessly and, although I can't believe I'm saying this, to behave in class, at least for this first month, okay?"My classmates nodded but I felt like they weren't paying attention, were they?

These defectives...

A/N

This was my first chapter of this fic, I hope you liked it. I just wanted to thank to all the writers of the other fanfics because this shit is not easy.

Please tell me your opinion and ideas!

Have a good day <3

1254 words