Chapter-2

Dragging a body is a hard task , and if it's a dead body of a fat old man whom I ended up torturing and then killing , it becomes an even difficult one

Dragging a body is a hard task , and if it's a dead body of a fat old man whom I ended up torturing and then killing , it becomes an even difficult one. The smell of blood was strong , making it's way through my nostrils. The iron like smell is something which I am accustomed to, afterall my world has always been surrounded by it.

Once I reached the freezer and opened it , I bent down to pick up Rodriguez body and then dump him in there. Picking him up was a bad idea cuz now not only I can smell the rusty iron smell of blood but also the blood on his body has ruined my shirt. My work shirt.

Dumping his body as fast as I humanly could , I shut the freezer door and started to walk out from the dark room.

I have to buy a new shirt now. Why the fuck does waiters have to wear white shirts.

Just when I was about to change my shirt , my phone rang. Wiping my blood filled hands on my shirt I picked up the call. It's not like that shirt could be reused again.

"Yes louis" I spoke , putting the phone on speaker , while I unbuttoned the bloody shirt off of my body.

Man I have to take a shower now.

"Did you got any information out of that old fatty ass" louis asked. I swear to god he has the best job out of us three when it comes to our firm and even with the fake job. All he gotta do is sit behind a computer and do the nerdy stuff when I have to get my hands dirty.

"No , it was the same old shit, how they have teamed up and will bring demonio down , I got irritated of him so I sent him to the actual demonio of hell" I cracked at my joke and can hear louis snickering at the use of pun too.

"Honestly lad I am tired of them thinking that they will bring demonio down when they don't even know a single thing about it'' He chuckles from his side of the device , the hidden inuedo making me smirk too.

"But unlike that useless Rodriguez, I've some information." He paused probably waiting for my reaction.

"Go on" I said while I left the basement and climbed upstairs to my room and then eventually my bathroom.

"There are chances that de Luca is sending someone here , probably to kill or to investigate on demonio. Two tickets for Italy has been booked by him. I am not sure about for who it is though" Louis completed.

Turning on the shower and putting my phone on the near slab , I continued thinking about who is it gonna be now. There has been a few people sent here to get information on demonio. But we had done a pretty good job at killing them all of. I don't think so De Luca will be so dumb to send more of his men.

All these thoughts run in my mind just like the droplets of water keep running through my body from head to toe.

"Are you seriously taking a shower right now. Here I am waiting for a response from your side and all you are doing is taking a fucking shower" Louis voice blasts through my phone speaker.