"Yes, I just testing you, and I'm right, you lie to me, you take advantage from my memory loss. And I think you did on purposes that's why you invite those people from magazine to spread marriage thing. How could you do that ?!" he almost yelling.

Celine gulped and lower her tone.

"Serkan calm down, I thought we are engage and have a plan to it soon?"

"Yok, hayir. it's enough and everything is over between us, Celine. Sorry I need to be alone right know because I can't think of anything and I hope you understand." He try to control his breathe.

His words being followed by Ferit, Engin, Ceren, Leyla, Erdem smile, Phyrl nodded a little.

"As your wish, Serkan ! I thought you were changing. But you cold as stone as usual." sheleave the building after put off her ring.

"Your memory is back, brother?" Engin excited.

"Not really, just a few flashback but I don't see clearly. Still confuse in mind but I'll try remember everything before is too late. Celine is too far and annoying me.

"I told you, I really told you." Ferit added.

"What are you doing?" Ceren ask Ferit.

"I'm black mailing her since day one because I know what she did is on purposes and I can't see how Eda crying with you since Serkan back."

"But now she is in memory loss. What will you do Serkan?" Phryl ask

"I don't know. My memory is not completely back yet." And his phone ringing.

"Serkan bey, I'm so sorry we have crisis situation."

"What is the crisis situation?"

"I've lost Eda hanim because she was escape from the car." Mehmet trembling in the other side.

"Ne?!!!" he hung up leave them all and straight to Antalya.

In the way, he call Volkan and ask for help again. Antalya is huge city but he doesn't know where possibility she's run. He think that this girl are crazy and questioning why old Serkan can love her. Suddenly he remember the necklace with pink flower pendant, thinking of where is she and what happen to her now.

He calls her phone but there is no responses. She abandoned his call and set it to silent mode, she just want to be alone and without Mehmet. She walk down to the street, enjoying the view and decide to stay for a while to relax.

In the middle of lunch is outdoor restsurant she search a place to stay from her phone and finally found an apartment to stay a while in here, at least she need routine treatment for the wound with doctor after accident. Yes she can get the treatment in Istanbul but this decision is the best way for right now. No one know and no one understand what she thought. Everyone think that she is very closed, quite, weird this make Melo and her friends include aunt Ayfer feel sad but they just can support her from a far.

She entering the room number 20, she is in 2nd floor, in the corner row, so she has a good view from her window. She like it and siting in the bed and open her phone to read all the notification include an email from her university, she has an invitation class for final test in next month. She need to complete all the coursework and paper in online website. She tired and sleeping tight in few hours.

Meanwhile in Bolat house.

"Seyfi, can you report me possibility where she is? Serkan drive me crazy force me thinking where she is."

"Calm down Aydan hanim, I bring you herbal tea here. Go get drink. I think she is still in Antalya." He answer with pour a glass of herbal tea for himself then drink it. But Aydan slap her hand.