22

I start crying. I have nothing else to say.

The guys pov

Namjoon:" i dont know what to say"

Yoongi:" im pissed but i dont feel upset"

Jin:" were all numb just wait until they put those things around our necks well be pleading like dogs"

Jungkook:" i wanna be jasper. I atleast want to see her one good time"

Tae:" shes the reason why we are in this in the position were in now. "

Hobi:" we should forgive her. Since this is the last time well be able to see her. "

Jimin:" i agree. I know shes probably crying right now. Beating herself up"

Namjoon:" i hope our kids live to think about the positive about us. I just want them to know that mistakes were made and you always fix your mistakes"

Tae:" this is us making our mistakes right"

They all look at him

Jaspers pov

I scream as Loud as i can

Jasp:" IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I DID"
My throat cracks at the end. I do have alot of regret. But theres not much i can do anymore.

Time skip. The next day.

I wake up to guards unlocking my door. They help me out the room. I look to my left and i see my pack. I mouth im sorry. They nod and look at the floor.

Guard:" do not try to escape. When we get to the stairs outside go up them one by one. Stand in front of a noose. Wait until its put on you and tightened. Then you will say your good byes. Understand?"

I nod. As we walk to the hall. I feel like we are walking in slow motion. I look back at who i knew as my family. The more i look the more they all disappear slowly. I turn back around as i see the carved black doors open. The light from outside enter our pathway. I see the backs of a crowd of people. They part a line between them. Everyone watches as we walk to our deaths. It feels real now. We approach a pedestal of 7 nooses. Tears form in my eyes. I stop at the steps in my tracks. I look at the first step.

Guard:" i know. Whenever youre ready"

I take a deep breathe and i let it out. I step up on the step. I go one by one as he says. Once i hear someone step on the step after me i let my tears drop. I count the steps as i go. 6 more left. One..two..three..four.. I stop. Five..six. I walk to the last noose on the end. I stand in front of it. My family does the same. The guards come and put them around our necks and tighten them.

Guard:" say your last goodbyes before the volturie comes. They want to get it over with"
I turn towards them.

Jasp:" i love you guys so much. Im sorry i put you threw all of this. You guys mean so much to me. My boring life or not. You guys will always be in my heart. I was proud to be omega of your pack"

Jimin:" i love you and thank you for my beautiful baby girl"

Jungkook:" thank you for my son. You mean everything to me as well. Im sorry i couldnt make you happy"

Yoongi:" thank you for everything you made me feel"

Namjoon:" thank you for every youve done. Even up to this moment. Even our two troublesome children"

Hobi:" thank you for being smoking hot"

Jin:" thank you for eating the squirrel soup i made. Even if it was awful"

Tae:" thank you for being you. Down to the selfishness. I love you. But ill see you in hell"

I deserved it.. The volturie come out of the doors we did. They climb up the stairs and sit in the three chairs that were placed for them.

V3:" we are all gathered here because these 8 members have committed crimes. Especially the female. "

V2:" they have worked with witches against us. She has gotten her memory erased of her precious life that was handed to her. Her alphas failed to tame her. "

V1:"let this be a lesson to all"
They stand up and put their hands in the hair.
Volturie:" let them die. Let them be stunned. May this never come undone. Let the spirits from the air keep them bounded in death forever. Never to escape"

The volturie look at the guard who is holding the lever for the plank under us. When he pulls it, well drop like flies until our bodies are hanging like worms on a hook.

Jasp:" by-"
The lever was pulled.