Team G.A.W

Short for Galaxy Anton Wrestling, this newly made wrestling team is quite the spectacle to behold. Be ready to feel the full force of these ferocious fighters!

Antonov

The previous host of the 14th King of Fighters Tournament

The previous host of the 14th King of Fighters Tournament. Unlike some of his evil predecessors, Antonov runs the tournament for the sake of the sport without any hidden agenda. That tournament was screwed when the creature known as Verse showed up, wreaking havoc on his arena and killing many innocent audiences, possibly even raising a few dead warriors in the process too. Skipping town after facing multiple expensive lawsuits, this Russian, ex-millionaire, and self-proclaimed "first champion of KOF" gets a new lease on life after starting up a professional wrestling team known as Galactic Anton Wrestling (G.A.W).

As a huge brawler, he uses his massive fists to beat down his opponents, and as a charismatic organizer, he easily recruits Ramón and King of Dinosaurs with the ultimate goal to reclaim his rightful title as the first champion of KOF.

Fun fact: Despite his intimidating stature, Antonov is a good and gentle man at heart. He willingly used his body as a shield to defend a young boy from one of Verse's attack in the XIV Tournament. The boy returned the favor by sheltering him and his assistant Yakov in his apartment. He also seems to be easily touched by emotional scenes in movies.

Ramon

Ramón is an influential luchador (Mexican pro-wrestler) who has been called the "strongest human alive"

Ramón is an influential luchador (Mexican pro-wrestler) who has been called the "strongest human alive". When not fighting in the ring, he works as an agent of sorts, albeit a really hapless one. Though he always wears a bright smile, Ramón isn't afraid to tell people how it really is. Energetic and kind, Ramón inspires many to be the best they can be, especially the alluring and innocent Ángel. Although small for a fighter, he toys with his opponents by utilizing his agility and skillful throws. He joins G.A.W. where he was recruited under the watchful eyes of Antonov.

Fun fact: Ramón is madly in love with boxer and fellow agent Vanessa. Although people have been trying to tell him multiple times that Vanessa is a married woman, it doesn't stop the Mexican from doing all sorts of crazy romantic stuff to her. Even Vanessa finds his antics to be really ridiculous. Ramón is a strong Mexican nationalist, always shouting "Viva Mexico!" every time he wins a match.

The King of Dinosaurs

King of Dinosaurs is a mysterious heel wrestler who wears a tyrannosaurus mask

King of Dinosaurs is a mysterious heel wrestler who wears a tyrannosaurus mask. His true identity is unknown. Rumor has it that he was once a famous good wrestler defeated humiliatingly by a boxer with a metal arm. To this day, he seeks the opportunity to finally have his revenge against that boxer. He can take down seasoned martial artists with his powerful wrestling moves, alongside with some equally frightening gimmicks: That tail of his certainly hurts, and that mask can bite hard! K.O.D joins Ramón together in the newly formed G.A.W. and aims to become the fiercest dinosaur in the galaxy.

Fun fact: For someone claiming to be the ruler of Mesozoic monsters, K.O.D hardly knows any paleontology. He keeps on blurting out irrational and flawed dinosaur facts in the ring and during press conferences or interviews, frustrating even his core fans. To make matters worse, he very rarely listens to feedback. I guess he really takes his 'heel' persona a bit too seriously...