[13] Kitty Tadashi

This fan art is just so adorable! XD Baymax is just confuse was heck whilst the Hamada brothers and Mochi are drinking milk xD Baymax doesn't know what to do! Cx I'm going to be busy for the whole week so.. ;-; - ChinitaPlease

"Hey, Hiro! Where's Tadashi?" You asked, entering the Lucky Cat Café. Hiro looked at you and grinned widely, almost deviously.

Oh no. What is Hiro up to? Hiro held your hands an dragged you up the stairs and into their bedrooms.

"Hiro? What are you up to?" You mumbled to yourself, walking behind the younger Hamada.

"Oh Tadashi!! Your girlfriend is here!" Hiro exclaimed, Tadashi's side of the room was covered by the screen door.

You knew Tadashi was hiding. But why was he hiding? Oh and you also noticed that Hiro emphasized the word girlfriend. Wonder why.

"Come on out, Tadashi!" Hiro hollered, you jumped and covered your ears. Hiro screams loud! He as a pretty big mouth, you gotta say.

"I don't wanna." Tadashi's voice was muffled, Hiro pouted and told you to stay where you are.

Hiro walked towards the screen door and opened the door a tiny bit. You wanted to peek at Tadashi, but sadly Hiro was in the way.

"Come on! This is your punishment for not letting me go bot fighting." Hiro hissed, trying to open the screen door even wider.

Tadashi protested, but Hiro shook his head and finally pried the door opened. Revealing Tadashi. That's when you burst out laughing at the sight of your boyfriend. How adorable!

Tadashi was wearing a French maid's uniform with fake cat ears and cat tail. Tadashi was blushing madly, Hiro was laughing his cute butt off.

"H-hey, [Y/N]..." Tadashi said slowly, walking out of the side of his room and slowly towards you.

You were just snickering at the poor Hamada's torture. You knew he was suffering. A lot. Way more than that one time where you took him bra shopping.

"Hey, cutie! You look fantastic in that French maid uniform! And those cat ears and tails just makes it better!" You grinned at the blushing French maid.

Tadashi turned towards Hiro and shot him a glare, but pouted at Hiro cutely. So cute! You were slowly approaching the older Hamada, holding your hands out towards Tadashi.

"Why are you making me do this?" Tadashi pouted cutely, giving Hiro the puppy dog eyes. Hiro gave Tadashi a smirk and sighed, looking at his nails as if he was in a sassy mood.

"Because you wouldn't let me go bot fighting!" The younger Hamada replied, looking at his brother with that look.

"Bot fighting is illegal! It can put you in jail!" Tadashi exclaimed, sighing in frustration.

"Bot fighting isn't illegal! Betting on it is illegal!" Hiro said in a as a matter of fact tone. Tadashi groaned and face palmed.

That's when it happened. It happened so fast that Hiro didn't have time to see it happen. You tackled Tadashi onto his bed and nuzzled him to death, you pinched Tadashi's cheeks and squealed loudly.

"You're so cute! Oh my gosh can you please be my maid for a year!?! Oh my gosh!" You continued to ramble nonsense whilst Tadashi finally pried you off of him.

"Whoa there! Calm down!" Tadashi laughed, you stopped and stared at the older Hamada. He gave you a breathless smile and patted your head.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N], but I cannot be your maid for a year." Tadashi chuckled, he got up and took the uniform off. Leaving him in only his boxers, his glorious abs exposed.

Your pupils dilated as your eyes are trained on your prey. Tadashi took the ears and tails off and tossed it to Hiro, Hiro caught it and pouted. That's when you got up again and tackled Tadashi to the ground.

Tadashi yelped and looked up at you surprised, in your eyes were unknown emotions that's making Tadashi nervous. Oh no.

"You're mine," you purred, Hiro's eyes widened and he quickly ran out of the room, leaving both you and Tadashi alone.

Later that day, Tadashi thanked Hiro for what happened between you and him. Hiro thought to himself for a moment before groaning in disgust and gagged.

"Oh gross!" Hiro whined, trying to erase the disgusting thought that came to him.

Wee!!! I updated! :D I hope you all enjoyed this one shot :)) I'll try to update more as soon as possible ^^ because I'm busy this week for lots of tests that's going to make me cry ;-; - ChinitaPlease