[5] I miss you

This is going to be my first sad one shot! Hiro's still alive in this one shot, the picture is to add a(n) effect on this one shot! Oh my gosh I am going to cry while making this one shot ;-; enjoy this sad depressing one shot everyone!!!! :): I don't really know how I'm feeling right now ._. Oh and thank you for the 900 views :) - ChinitaPlease

"Tadashi's... Gone." Those words repeated in your head. No. "He can't be gone! He can't be!" You thought, laying in Tadashi's bed. Curled up in a ball.

"Tadashi..." You whimpered, tears falling onto your pillow. Tadashi died a few weeks ago and it stuff affected you. A lot. Hiro was slowly recovering, he's going to SFIT, hanging out with the gang and upgrading Baymax.

While you're still in Tadashi and Hiro's bedroom. Hiro comforted you, so did Baymax and Aunt Cass. But that didn't help your heart ache. Your fiancé died in the fire, trying to save Professor Callaghan.

"We're suppose to be a happy married couple in a few months, Tadashi." You cried, looking at the engagement ring. Tadashi proposed to you a couple weeks before the fire happened.

You hugged Tadashi's pillow, the pillow still smell like Tadashi. Tadashi's warm smile appeared in your mind. You miss his hugs and kisses.

"Why did you have to leave me, Tadashi?" You cried, burying your face into Tadashi's cold pillow. Everything felt so.... Empty ever since Tadashi passed on.

"I miss you so much, Tadashi." You whimpered, curling up into a tight ball, still holding onto Tadashi's pillow.

"I love you so much, [Y/N]." Tadashi's words repeated in your mind. No matter how hard you try to stop crying, fresh tears would always spill out. You've tried so hard to cope up with Tadashi's death, but it hurts to mend a broken heart.

"There, there. You will be okay." Baymax said, hugging you, comforting you while patting your head.

"Thank you for being here, Baymax. I'm glad that Tadashi made you." You whispered, hugging Baymax gently. You sniffed and gently held your stomach, Baymax blinked at you and scanned you.

"How is the little fella doing?" Baymax asked, pointing at your stomach. You smiled through your tears and gently rubbed your stomach.

"He's currently upset that his daddy isn't going to be there when he's born, Baymax. Other than that, he's healthy." You smiled at Baymax, Baymax couldn't help but to hug you again.

"There, there. Tadashi will always be there, no matter what." Baymax comforted, you smiled faintly an hugged Baymax more. You didn't want to let go of Baymax.

"I miss you so much, Tadashi. So does your son." You thought, burying your face into Baymax's belly.

Am I the only one that teared up while making this one shot? Yes? Okay ._. This is my first sad one shot of Tadashi ;-; the feels are attacking me right now everyone! ;A; next one shot it going to be happy! Not sad! More one shots coming later :) - ChinitaPlease