[10] More than a friend?

Tadashi looks so perfect in this picture! Well he always look good in any picture! So basically I made the two of you just friends in this one shot but Tadashi wants to be more than that. Enjoy this one shot :) - ChinitaPlease

"The night is beautiful isn't it?" Tadashi murmured, looking up at the starry night sky. You smile at the Asian male and nodded your head in agreement.

Tadashi draped his arms around your shoulders, you laid your head on Tadashi's shoulders and blush. You've always have a crush on Tadashi Hamada, but you always thought that he likes you as a friend. Just a friend.

You've been friendzoned? Even though Tadashi doesn't know that you like him. Or does he?

"Hey, Tadashi?" You whispered, Tadashi looked down at you with a small smile on his face.

"Do.. Do you like anyone?" You asked shakily, Tadashi's eyes widened, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Yes." Tadashi replied, it wasn't a hesitation at all! He said it with confidence, but for some reason, you felt your heart broke.

"Oh... Who is she?" You breathed, Tadashi blushed even more and looked down at the ground.

"She's my best friend, she's also my lab partner and she works for my aunt." Tadashi replied, his face bright red.

"Me? But.. I thought you think of me as just a friend?" You stammered, blushing even more. Tadashi shyly shook his head and held your tiny hands.

"You're more than a friend, [Y/N]. I like you, a lot." Tadashi replied quietly, you looked up at Tadashi and smiled. You stood on your tippy toes and pressed your lips against Tadashi's red cheeks.

"I like you too, Tadashi." You whispered, Tadashi smiled widely and hugged you tightly. You laughed and buried your face into his chest, listening to his heart beat rapidly.

Updated! :) I was thinking of making more Tadashi one shots besides this one, but I need to find time to make it xD I always have time when it comes to making BH6 one shots cx thank you for reading ^^ more coming later :)) - ChinitaPlease