[12] In sickness and in health

Wow it's been a long time since I've updated! This is going to be a short one shot because I've updated pretty late and I'm sick. Plus I have school tomorrow and a lot of homework to do tomorrow as make up. - ChinitaPlease

"[Y/N], Tadashi's here." You heard your mom said from the bottom of the stairs.

You groaned and buried yourself into your blanket and pillow. Recently you caught a fever; and you weren't a happy camper.

Your fever caused you to nearly pass out at random times, like, you nearly passed out during your presentation at SFIT in front of your friends and everyone else that showed up.

You continued to bury yourself in the pile of blankets and pillows, not hearing your bedroom door open.

"[Y/N]?" Tadashi said softly, entering your bedroom. You groaned in pain and looked at Tadashi. Tadashi gave you a weak smile and close the door behind him.

"How are you feeling?" Tadashi asked softly, sitting down on your bed and brushed strands of hair away from your face.

"I feel like I'm dying, Tadashi." You whined, sitting up from your bed and stretched.

"I bet, you nearly passed out during your presentation! Even Krei saw it!" Tadashi replied, you cocked your eyebrow and groaned.

"Krei? That guy from that one company? The one that wanted Hiro's micro bots?" You mumbled, Tadashi nodded his head.

"Do you want me to get you medicine? Chicken noodle soup? Tissues?" Tadashi asked, getting up, only to be pulled back down.

"I don't have an appetite, I already took my medicine and I have a box of tissues next to my bed. Just cuddle with me, Tadashi." You mumbled, Tadashi nodded his head and sat down next to you.

You made room for Tadashi and laid down next to Tadashi. Tadashi wrapped his arms around your waist, you laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes.

Tadashi pulled the blanket up and pulled it over the two of you, Tadashi leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"How long have you been sick?" Tadashi asked, you shrugged and continued to close your eyes.

"My throat hurts a lot also." You mumbled, snuggling close to your boyfriend.

"We'll let you take more medicine when you wake up, okay?" Tadashi murmured, you nodded your head and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Tadashi soon drifted off to sleep, his arms around your waist, your head on his chest.

Sucky one shot ;-; I'm sorry that this one shot is horrible ._. I'm sick, I'm tired, I have school tomorrow and I am going to have a lot of homework and tests to make up for :/ I'll make a better one shot as soon as possible - ChinitaPlease