pt 1: Chunin Exams

Start from the beginning

Upon entering the room, everyone went silent. Levi and Sasuke glared at the crowd, while Naruto held in his inner excitement and Sakura was actually intimidated.

"You guys are here aswell?? Oh this is gonna be a drag" Shikamaru spoke up. The tension in the room left and everyone went back to their hushed discussions.

"Hey! The three stooges!" Naruto bellowed earning a wack to the head.

"Tch, Levi said Keep it down dobe" Sasuke said.

"You're copying Levi again Teme" Natuto shot back, the two continued their hushed argument.

"Shikamaru" Levi said.

"Levi, if you're here this is going to be so troublesome" Shikamaru said.

"Umm, S-Shikamaru. I-isn't that a b-bit mean t-to say?" Hinata asked.

"My hime! He's only speaking the truth!" Sazuki yelled appearing behined Hinata.

Hinata squeaked in fear and immediately hid behined Shikamaru and Levi who were both giving Sazuki a silent glare.

Lowell then grabbed Sazuki by the ear and pulled him away without saying a thing.

"Butt out Dog breath!" Naruto and Sasuke shouted together. It turned out that Kiba had joined their arguments.

"Why are boys so stupid?" Ino's voice rung out.

Sakura could only shrug her shoulders as she watched the chaos grow. The plan was to be silent, but she guessed when Naruto was on your team it was bound to get loud.

She would have stepped in to try and shut them up, but to do so she would have to be louder than the boys... and unfortunately for her "a Lady must not show violence".

"Umm, excuse me, you may want to keep it down" a voice interrupted.

Everyone looked and saw a boy with silver hair and glasses, laughter immediately broke out from Sazuki.

"Hahaha! Look Lowell it's your long lost brother!" Sazuki shouted.

His shout resulted in three different people punching him to the ground, Kiba, Lowell and Levi.

"What do you want?" Shikamaru asked.

"Well, I figured tou guys might want some advice, since tou remind me of me when I first got here too. I'm Kabuto by the way" Kabuto spoke.

"Didn't ask, how could you help us?" Levi asked.

"Well this is my 7th time here, so I have information you won't" Kabuto explained.

"7th?" Sasuke muttered.

"So is he more like a Veteran or a Failure?" Naruto asked.

"Pft some Veteran, he failed 7 times, oh I knew this was going to be a drag" Shikamaru spoke.

Choji offered the Shika some of his crisps (Chips for the Americans) to help relieve him of some stress.

"I don't think I want advice from you. Why? To fail 7 times clearly means you don't know what you're doing" Shino spoke up.

"I agree with big boy, we don't want help from the guy who failed 7 times" Sazuki spoke up and Lowell nodded with him.

"Guys, I failed 6 times this is my seventh try...." Kabuto said.

"Tch that doesn't make it better dumbass. We're good, your team seems to be summoning you" Levi spoke up.

Kabuto turned around and saw a female Ninja from the land of grass glaring at him hardcore.