New Roomate

Shiro... after hours of debating Sasuke and Levi decided to name the pup Shiro.

The argument went on for so long, that they took it to the academy, and the other students got involved... it was a memory that Gave Levi a headache every time he remembered it.

******
Levi and Sasuke were walking to the academy together, the pup who was looking much better was enjoying his spot from atop Levi's bag.

"Have you thought of a name yet?" Sasuke asked.

"No" Levi replied.

Sasuke looked at the pup for a second.

"Kori.." he said.

"Ice? Why?" Levi asked.

"Well his eye is an Icy blue" Sasuke replied.

"Tsk, do you hear yourself, his eye, as in singular, I was thinking more like yuki" Levi replied.

"Snow? What for his fur? What about the black patches then" Sasuke pointed out.

The two continued there March to the academy shooting names back and forth that neither liked.

When they got to the academy Iruka walked on the arguing.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Hn" Sasuke responded.

"Tch" Levi replied.

"What about Ramen!?" Naruto shouted.

Sasuke, Levi and the pup all gave the boy a deadpan.

"Shut up Naruto" Levi and Sasuke said together.

"Fine how about Shiro" Levi announced.

The class went silent....

"Hnn... it's not the worst... white right? Wait how is that better than Yuki?" Sasuke responded.

"Tch, yes, and it sounds better than Yuki, what about you mutt you like Shiro?" Levi asked the pup who perched it's on his shoulder.

The pup nodded his head multiple times and so the name was decided.

******

Levi only hoped nothing like that ever happened again, that was the longest argument he's ever had, and would prefer not to do that again.

He had also noticed that Shiro loves sitting on high spots, like Levi's head, Levi's bag, Levi's shoulder... yeah Shiro only ever relaxed if Levi was around.

Not that he minded, it seemed to work  as Levi seemed to only truly relax in Shiro's presence also.... well only when he is clean that is.

Shiro isn't allowed to sleep on Levi's bed unless he has a bath before doing so... which again he doesn't mind as Shiro too has grown accustomed to feeling clean and he loves it.

Shiro loved how shiny his white fur looked, or how silky the black patches looked, he loved being clean.

Walking from the Shop with a bag filled with food, there was no dog food, (Levi wasn't cruel enough to feed his new companion that crap.) When the pair saw the loud blond get thrown out of a store head first and went skidding into the ground....

The boy literally ate dirt and the thought made both dog and owner cringe.

How many people had stepped on that today? Ew.