The two greeting eachother at the door, Dejun let Kunhang in. Dejun's younger brother, YangYang had his mask on as well. But the bright and pure personality was shown easily through him.

Mr.Xiao always gets home late, Dejun knew that so he saved him a plate. His own father didn't have time for his own family. That's why his mask was labeled dysfunctional father

Dejun sighs, shaking off the thought he let Kunhang and YangYang bond for a bit as he sets the table. Calling them over to take a seat, they all prayed. Dejun eyeing Kunhang who was doing the same.

"Gege's can you both not be awkward for two minutes." YangYang scoffs, reaching for the connector part of his mask to click it apart. The youngest adjusting his hair as he placed his mask onto the empty side of the table.

Kunhang looked at YangYang with a soft gaze, knowing that it must.. be a little weird for a stranger to see your face.

Kunhang and Dejun did the same, taking off their mask hesitantly. The oldest tried to avoid all eye contact, so Kunhang can only see the side of his face.

"Xiaojun-Ge.. Hendery-Ge.. are you two okay?" YangYang questions, seeing the two red at the face and trying not to face eachother.

"I-I.. I'm fine Yangs. I'm not that hungry." Dejun chuckled, Kunhang grew suspicious.

"I'm not stupid, eat Xiaojun-Ge! You didn't eat after school today." Ah he noticed. Dejun holding back a gasp, he shakes his head. Giving in before sparing a glance to Kunhang who was now looking at him back

He is so beautiful Both of the boys though as they both examined each other. Kunhang's eyes admired Dejun, taking in every feature. His own mind feeling fuzzy and his heart beating faster as Dejun was now relaxed. Laughing and smiling at YangYang who was trying his best to cheer him up.

Dejun was beautiful in Kunhang's eyes, he hopes the other wouldn't think badly of him after seeing his face.