chapter 1- run away from you

Zhan's pov:

I woke up in the unfamiliar room it was all white match with the curtains. I tried to sat down but pain say's no to my body. 'huh? What the" I exclaimed. I tried to inspection my body and 'what! I got raped?... A memory sudden flash back. 'what I've done' suddenly a figure of a man beside me. He was handsome well built. He had a pink lips. A masculine body what's more word I can't even explain... Suddenly I remember my boyfriend. ' that cheater! Liar! How can he!.. And then i grab my clothes on the floor. I turned back after I clothes my self. Write a letter for him when he woke up and left a money...

No one's pov:

'the heck! What! Am I a male prostitute?... 'how dare you leave me? You'll pay for it' a male said when he read the letter and saw a money beside on it... 'I will sure I will going to find you. Just wait. I'll make you mine' he said with a smirk on his face. He then called his assistant to look for that boy he got a one night stand but later on they gave up when they didn't find him

'Hah~finally Im home'  zhan said as he laid his body in the sofa. 'young master where have you been? You're not in your room last night.' a maid said which flinch the young boy up. ' u-uhm... Aunty I-I was with m-my friend last night.. Hihi' zhan stutter...

' let me see him, I wanted to see him! " zhan!. A man said in between anger ofcourse zhan knew why he's here.
'tsk' zhan clicked his tongue and got up to see his angry boyfriend.
'zhan! Is this true? He asked to his partner which zhan immediately reply. ' so what? As if you haven't done it!' and glared and sat again at the sofa. That made the other man flinch and stutter. 'z-zhan h-how did you k-know it? ' huh!...as if I didn't know you were that man again! Oh! I forgot you got him pregnant right? Is he's good at bed? Well sorry... My apology I didn't give my virginity on you cause I know how whore you are! Zhan said in anger at the same time with tears in his eye...
'C-cinian you know all I cared in my life is you but you broke my trust and now you got him pregnant? How can you do that to me? Zhan said with a tears on his eyes. He went upstairs and saw his mom and dad. His mom went closer to zhan and asked what he want to do with his ex boyfriend 'mom, dad I want him to leave our house immediately. I don't wanna see him here" then went to his room.
"You heard him right?" Mr. Xiao said and repeat the word "leave"
' I said Leave!' and with that Cinian leave and drove away to his house where he and his new boyfriend live. ' Honey will zhan be okay?' Mrs. Xiao said as he saw tears on zhan eyes a  while ago. ' yes honey he will be okay.'