Simply Amazing:Chapter 26

Depuis le début

Me and Allen thought about helping him but then I wanted to live to tell this story later…..Sorry Chris.

Chris’s face was red when he was being choked up the wall and then I saw water dripping down.

“Oh shit he peed on himself!”The girl with the bat shouted making the whole room burst into laughter.

The man looked at Chris’s wet pants and started chuckling.”Get the fuck out of my house and don’t come back….little bitch.”He said dropping Chris and letting him slide to the ground.

We both helped Chris up and made it to his house with straight faces.

“That shit was crazy”he muttered and we finally let go off the laughs we were holding in.

End of Flashback

“Lets it’s over with so lets move on.”I said and we did our handshake.

“Yeah I-“he stopped and looked past me and I turned around to make eye contact with Nicole.

She looked guilty and sorry but that is a page of my past I would deal with later.

Allen and I walked out like we didn’t see her by the time I got to the door I heard her crying.

Carmen

The knocking on my door startled me and I dropped my bowl of cereal.

“Crap!”I muttered stomping to the door.

I looked and the figure looked familiar but I couldn’t figure out who it was.

“Who is it?”

“Your unfriendly neighborhood spider-man.”the dryly replied and I opened the door.

“Riley?”I gasped. (On the right)

Duh,How many spider mans do you have in your neighborhood?”

“Riley!!”I exclaimed hugging her.

“Okay enough of that.You got food?”She asked walking into the kitchen.

“No…”

“Ugh.Oh Yeah Hey I forgot to say that.”she shrugged.

“What are you doing in LA?”

“I’m fishing school,I guess.That’s enough about me we should go to the park.”

“Okay..”I put on my shoes and coat and we walked to the park down the street.

I’m silent now but I Know Something is up…..

Tyga

Its been a week since I last talked to Asia and today I’m landing in Miami to see her.

She agreed to meet me at a Starbucks so we could have some serious talk.

“Hi”she said when I walked in and hugged her.

“Hey.How have you been?”

“I’ve been good….”

“So what did you need to talk about?”I raised my eyebrows.

The waitress brought me a latte and I thanked her.

“Umm I’m not sure how to say it.”She looked down nervously.

“You’re not dying are you?”

“No”she laughed making me laugh.

“I’m pregnant….”she said making me stop my laughing and nearly drop my coffee.

Pregnant?