You look like a mess

Andrea hopped out of Taylor, her dark blue motorcycle, and expertly took off her helmet and gloves, quickly placing them in the compartment on the back, having done this uncountable times. She grabbed the pizza box se had especially requested for a special delivery and made her way towards Lynn's entrance.

She was planning on surprising Lynn with dinner and spending time with her watching movies, and possibly staying the night. That is if she got lucky, wink wink. She walked on the drive-way making clickety-clack sounds with her heels that made her look taller than she was. She didn't know why she loved heels, she just did. With the motorcycle gear and killer legs she looked like she could kill someone and look hot while doing it. Surprisingly, she didn't find it hard to ride with them.

She knew Lynn had to be there, her car was there, though her door was semi-open. Just a little bit, but clearly visible from a few feet. The door hinge was askew, and Andrea got worried. Who would slam the door so violently? Lynn was too short to have the strength, though she did have amazing arms.

Andrea freaked out. She ran towards the door as fast as she could, and upon entering she saw Lynn against the living room wall opposite to the door, with her hand to her ear looking a mess. Lynn made no sign acknowledging Andrea's presence. She was about to place her hand on her shoulder to get her attention, thinking she was hurt or something, when she realized Lynn was talking on the phone. Maybe I should come back later. She thought. Who am I kidding. This is way too good. And she started paying attention to every word.

By the time Lynn hung up, she had left the pizza box on the table and was regretting having it especially made.

"You fucking cheater." She said to get Lynn's attention. The brunette turned around, tears coming down her cheeks when she saw the girl in front of her. "Andrea listen" she cried "please".

"I heard enough. I knew Charlotte liked you, god she was so obvious," she muttered that last part, but loud enough for Lynn to hear "but I thought she was plain delusional to think she could get with you, but I guess I was wrong."

"I'm sorry, it was just a kiss, and she kissed me first!" Lynn's breathing was becoming hitched, and her appearance gave away that she was about to cry harder, and harder.

"Please listen to me, it didn't mean anything." She managed to calm down enough to take deep breaths, not wanting to keep on crying.

Andrea stared at her girlfriend, her clear green eyes seemingly emotionless, not giving away how she felt about the situation. She didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, just standing there staring at Lynn, seemingly deciding what to think or do.

Lynn waited patiently for Andrea to reply, hoping, praying that she would forgive her. She expected Andrea to break up with her, but she at least wanted her to not hate her. She was surprised to see Andrea walking towards Lynn's bedroom. Lynn just stood there, dumbfounded when Andrea came out with tissues.

"God, Lynn you're too beautiful to look like a mess." She muttered as she stepped forwards Lynn, carefully wiping away the tears coming out of her soft brown eyes. "You still think I'm beautiful?" Lynn hopefully asked, ignoring the comment about her looking like a mess, which she already knew she did.

"Of course, babe. In my eyes, you'll always be beautiful." And she wrapped her arms around the crying girl in front of her, embracing her in a hug. At first Lynn didn't move at all, too shocked to think, but then slowly she responded the hug, smiling to herself.

"Everyone makes mistakes, don't worry Lynn. I'll still love you." Lynn gave a sigh, not even realizing she had been holding her breath, as relief washed over her like waves, her body eliminating every trace of the tenseness it had been in the state in. She responded "Thank you. You don't how glad I am to hear that."

Andrea slowly unwrapped her arms and placed her hands on Lynn's shoulders, stepping back to look at Lynn as directly as she could in the eye given the height difference. She flipped her hair to get it out of her eyes, and gave a sad smile.

"But, if you would rather be with Charlotte I get it, and I'll leave you to be happy if you want. Just tell me."

"No! I mean yes I'll tell you. It's you who I want. No one else." Lynn said, drowning away the butterflies that were still in her stomach from the recent kiss, feeling just a bit guilty from saying 'no one else', knowing well that she still had feelings for Charlotte, but wanted to be with Andrea too.

"So we're okay now?" Andrea asked. "Yeah, like always." Lynn said, wiping her eyes with her wrist, drying away any leftover tears. "So let's eat, babe" Andrea said, and they walked over to the table where the now cold pizza was waiting.

As they both ate and the kiss and past conversation slowly drifted away from their thoughts, Andrea was thinking of the future, and what she was going to do. A smile slowly appeared on her lips when she knew exactly what she could do to get Lynn back. Andrea didn't like being cheated on, and she thought Lynn was so naive to think that it was a-okay with her to kiss someone else. You're not forgiven that easily, Babe.

xx
an: hii, thanks for the supportive messages and votes, my hand is better now and it doesn't hurt as much to use it. thanks for your patience and also we made it to 3k reads! what, honestly i thought no one would be interested in my writing. i'm thinking of starting another story, but i'll probably do it once i finish this one. as always, i hope you have an amazing day of night and an amazing life as well. thankss
xx