3• Cryosleep mode activation

Later that Evening James arrive at his lab to see an empty void. Frantically looking to sneer. "Richie do you find the person behind it?"

"It don't think so, but the person said he's call Neuro..." He stammers. "Bonesmasher! Yeah bonesmasher."

James eyes swelled up in surprise. "Neuron?"

"It could be professor Neuron. That lawyers advocate."

"I don't think so! Anyone can use Neuron but my believing is that who could know that we have develop such jacket?" He pause for a while. "Or James do you tell anyone about it?"

"Nope Richie I didn't tell anyone about it but me too my concern is that how could the thief broke into the steeled door which was made by titanium metal."

"I don't know the person behind it must be a gifted thief."

"The stealing is really planned it's like paying reimbursement; to the expense."

"Now that thing is gonna be rambunctious to the street it's only negative things it gonna do in the city James."

"Yes the person behind the stealing will cause chaos to the city."

Richie and James depart into various apartment the following day, his radio earpiece catch his attention which is rather interesting little device, with a little socket plug his earpiece into. He realize that radio earpiece is flashing: as he start listening he were surprised by the sense of urgency in the voice of James Villardi as he's beckoning Richie over.

Richie quickly rush into the lobby of the lab to see James on his monitor.

"James you called me what is it?"

"Richie, I have found the person who steals the the jacket."

"Who?" Richie promptly want to hear the thief name.

"Do you remember the internet forum; standard deal about the jacket I made when developing the suit?"

"I remember everything, the auctioneers bids for the suit!"

James nods affirmatively, "Do you know that they are behind the robbery."

"What are you saying they are behind the stolen how do you know?"

James turns the monitor to face Richie to see the forum of the net but Richie didn't understand anything. Thereby, an unread messages was pending in folder.

"As you see this unread messages, when I disconnected from the internet one unread messages has been popped up it reads this details: date: 21st... 2059, and the rest: under pending."

"So James what does that read of?"

"It means professor Neuron is behind the robbery of your jacket!" A cold sweat runs down his body as he hear Professor Neuron name. "What?! So he's behind that what show James?"

"Richie you still don't believe why." He's in state of perplexity not to explain further to Richie. "You're so naive Richie, can't you see the unread message says."

Unread Message: Hi James Villardi it's gladly to read from you. Please am interest in your bid for the super jacket you're taking about, I'm auctioning for $10M what do you say? I hope to hear from you soon. Goodbye!

Sent: Professor Neuron... To: James Villardi.

"This is what reads from the message and the records of professor Neuron read this: Trickery, regardless of this, professor Neuron have been associated with a number of high-profile robberies around the planet, blasting through the police lines and battering any 3rd level heroes foolish enough to stand in the way." He continue further. "With all this records I can hundred percent assure you that Professor Neuron is behind the robbery and the jacket, the fearsome part is that he can absolutely uses the jacket to cause chaos in the street. And fight against any enhanced human like you."

"Spectacular!" Richie yell out.

"What's so spectacular about this?" James ask pausing his hand wide in the air.

"We should be prepare for high-profile bank robberies."

"What? How did you know such incident is gonna happen?"

"You just read from his profile: high-profile robberies..."

"Richie we need to stop it from causing damage to the city."

"But you said it will be difficult to sabotage the jacket."

"Yes indeed it will be difficult to stop it but we need to sort thing out became something strange happen."

"Richie I have an idea."

"What kind?"

"I will need to transmit you into solar nuclear stance, in order to regenerate heat power to melt down the uranium jacket down."

"Woah, that's good idea but how?"

"Nevermind! Leave that to me tomorrow we shall see."

"Tomorrow we will start the process don't worry."

𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐

Richie and James meet inside the lab to converse about their next operation. The conversation come to an end they decided to make Richie as a metal lifeform by using the cybernetics and cryptographic cryogenic sleep.

"Do you know that tenets of the city main doctrines are in cyberpessimism?" James speaks in a contorted facial expression.

"Nope, I don't think so! But what are you gonna use me for an AI?"

"No! Not any Artificial intelligence but the TCP communications."

"What is that TCP?"

"It's Transmission Control Protocol: it use layered top based communications network."

"Oh, wow! That's superb."

James pull a metal strap lock to binds Richie hands and legs together... He tends to use the manual override joysticks which lifts Richie onto a flat panel thus sending him into the hibernation chamber.

"How many days will the transmission last?" Richie figuratively imagine in his thoughts.

James streak to record its data on a notepad. "Am gonna use cryotherapy because I'm specialize in cryolab method. Ready?"

"Ready!" He nods as he give James go ahead thumbs up.

James press a button as Richie hibernated into sleep mode where a robotic arms and monitoring system taking care of Richie. Who have a small  transnasal tubes for the cooling and some warming system as well, to bring him back from stasis. With his crew James onboard, factors him in terms of volume of food, water and air needed to keep him alive for month or days. It's suspended in an individual pods, conceptualizing an open chamber that allows Richie to go into stasis shifts.

The cryotherapy also ensures that Richie will be awake to manage possible emergencies and conduct standard monitoring.

An alarm attracts James attention and he run to a stove. The dial shows that the temperature is too high, so he gets a box white powders, opens the lid and throws the powder in.

He ends the day by switching of the main socket light shut down the laboratory light leaving the lobby light on and Richie inside the open chamber.