Chapter 2

Check out Madilyn's outfit and listen to the music while you read! :) enjoy!

Liam-------

As she fell asleep on me, my heart skipped. I let her warmth wrap me up and take me away.

“Liam, Liam, time to get up, you have to take me home and it’s already 10:30.”

I opened my eyes to see Madilyn sitting on me. I pushed her off of me playfully.

“I already started the car Li, and Niall put Claire in bed. Let’s go.”

“Ok. Who’s driving?” I said with a grin. Madilyn loved to drive but let’s just say she wasn’t all that talented.

“I will!” Madilyn said reaching for the keys. 

“Fine, let’s go.”

As we pulled into the drive way I noticed Madilyn’s parents weren’t home.

“Where are your parents?”

“Dad’s on a business trip and mom is at a fashion show in Paris.”

Madilyn’s parents were always working but, she never let it get to her she was always so happy and could fix anything and everything. I guess that’s why we get along so well.

“Well you could always stay with us if you want?”

“No Liam, I don’t want to cause problems.”

“My parents love you Madilyn, they would love to have you over.”

“No, I can’t do that to them.”

“Fine, I will just stay here.”

“Are you sure your parents won’t mind.”

“It will be fine, let me go call them, I’ll be right back.”

Madilyn----------

As Liam walked away to call his parents I unlocked the door and motioned for him to come in. I went upstairs to pull out the extra bed and change. Just as I finished changing Liam came in.

“They said it’s fine, to just be safe.” 

“Ok, I pulled out the extra bed but you’ll need some sheets and since we don’t have any clean ones I guess you will be sleeping with me.”

*BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*

Liam hopped out of bed and started shaking me furiously. I swatted at him but missed and just as I though he had left I was drenched by a cup of cold water.  I screamed and jumped out of bed chasing him around the room. I finally gave up and headed to the bathroom. I straighten my hair and applied light make-up then went to get dressed. As I pulled my jeans up Liam grabbed my around the waist and carried me downstairs.

“We gotta hurry up before we are late.”

“Liam, we still have 30 minutes to school.”

“Well, it’s better late than never.”

“Can I drive?” I asked with a grin on my face.

“As much as I would love that, I kinda want to be at school before I die” 

“Very funny Liam.”

As Liam circled the parking lot, I stuck my head out the window to holler at Claire. 

“Claire! Wait up for us.”

“Ok!” Claire yelled back.

As Liam pulled into the parking spot I hopped out even though he was screaming at me to get back in the car. I ran over to Claire and she gave Niall one last kiss before we left.

“So Claire what did you and Niall do?” I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

 Claire went to hit me but I dodged it, “Nothing!” she said holding back a giggle.

I told her bye and headed to first period.

*ring*ring**ring*

As I was putting my books in my bag Mandy knocked the books out of my hands. Typical Mandy, as I went to pick my books up I notice that someone had beat me to it. I looked up to find Mason standing there holding my books. I tried hard not to make eye contact.

“Here you go” he said, I could feel him staring so I quickly grabbed the books and headed out the door. 

“Hey wait up Madilyn!” he chased after me. I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

“Hey Madilyn I was wondering what you were doing after school?” 

It took me a minute to realize that Mason, my crush since I was little just asked me out!

“Umm…I’m probably heading over to Claire’s”

“Oh well maybe one day after school me and you could go and grab some lunch, or something”

“That sounds great”

“Ok then tomorrow, after school” he said with a big grin.

“Yeah ok. Where should I meet you?”

“I’ll meet you at your locker.”

“Ok sounds good, tomorrow, my locker, after school, see ya then.” I stuttered and rambled.

He laughed at my awkwardness, “Ok see you!”

I couldn’t believe Mason had just asked my out, I couldn’t wait to tell Li, Claire and Niall.  The rest of the day I walked around with a huge smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! 

So this is my second part....I hope your enjoying my story, I am trying to update frequently but I am very busy with school so try to bare with me :) Thanks for reading! Commet, Vote!!! and advice is greatly appreciated!