Chapter 3

Liam-----------

 I walked out the front door to meet up with Madilyn, Claire, and Niall. They were standing under the tree where we always met up at. As I walked up I gave Madilyn a hug and noticed she had a huge smile on her face.

“Why do you have an extremely huge grin on your face,” Claire asked.

“Well, you will find out when we get to your house.”

I gave her the puppy dog face knowing she could never say no to that.

“Not going to work this time Li, hey Niall why don’t you go with Liam and I will go with Claire.”

“Ok” Niall said in his cute Irish accent.  Claire and Niall kissed and we headed to Claire’s car.

As I slung my stuff to the back of her car she started to ask questions.

“So what happened?”

“Well…. I got ask out on a date!”

“Who? When? Where?”

“Tomorrow after school, I’m not sure where he is taking me but I’m sure it will be great!”

“Ok but who is taking you? “

“Well here is the thing…”

“Look I don’t care who it is I will always love ya! But if it is Mason just jump out of the car right now!”

I stared out the window, not making a sound.

“Madilyn look at me.”

I slowly turned my head around.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Mason… I know you don’t like him but I dropped my books and he picked them up for me and asked what I was doing after school. What was I supposed to say? No.”

“ I can’t believe you’re  going out with Mason he was always ignored you and let Mandy push you around I just don’t even know what to say!”

“I know your mad Claire but I have liked him for a long time and how could I let this chance go?”

“Umm let me see you could have been like “No sorry you dick!””

We pulled into the driveway and I begged Claire not to say anything to Liam. Niall and Liam had beat us home and were already in the kitchen (typical Niall).

Claire gave me the eye and Liam begged me to tell him the secret. I lead everyone in the living room.

“Everybody you might want to take a seat!” Claire said.

“Wait, she already knows.” Liam said with a depressed look on his face.

“Yes, Ok everyone I have some important news to tell you all.”

“So today I was in first period when I had Mason come up to me and ask if I had plans for tomorrow afternoon!”

Everyone one turned to Liam, I saw anger and hurt in his eyes.

“Liam what’s wrong?’

“Nothing I just need to go to the bathroom.” Liam ran to the bathrooms and I was left very confused.

Niall turned to look at me, “Well Madilyn I am very happy for you, Mason is one of my good friends and I’m sure he will treat you well.”

 I ran to give Niall a hug, I’m glad someone could be supportive.

____________________________________________

Hi! 

Sorry I haven't been updating more I've been busy with school and life in general. So this Chapeter is a little short, but anyways. I will try to post a new part by 28th but if I don't please don't kill me!! Anyways don't forget to VOTE, COMMET and FAN!