"I Am Not the Monster & Never Have" ~

Ok so quickly I just wanted to say I am so excited to do this chapter. I just finished season 2, I had like 2 more episodes left and have been  procrastinating to finish them and I finally did. I will be watching season 3 very soon. So expect things from season 3 to pop up hopefully very soon, unless of course I procrastinate again. But hopefully not, also I just wanted to mention with finishing season 2 and finding out akito is a girl. I wasn't sure if she was a boy or girl. I looked it up and people were saying she was a boy. So I went with boy. I will be going back and changing everything. Sorry for the inconvenience with that. A mistake on my part. But anyways I will stop blabbing and let you read the next chapter.

Y/n's POV
It was New Years in Japan. Lanterns on strings were hung everywhere. This year Kyo wasn't coming again, he was going to be staying with Kazuma Sohma this year. I also heard that Tohru would be joining too.

And yuki on the other hand will be coming to the estate. When I heard he was coming I practically spit the tea out of my mouth.

He doesn't really come anymore to the estate. I was very surprised he seemed to be willing to go. Well that's what shigure told me.

I was put with momiji and ayame getting the things we needed for the banquet.

𑁍 Time Skip ~

Hatori and Momiji just got done with there dance.

You walked out with Hatori, Ritsu, and Ayame.

"WONDERFUL!" ayame said putting his arms out.

""It really was! you were great!" Ritsu said.

"A spectacular dance! The juxtaposition of Momijis innocent fragility and your rough strength resulted in something exquisite. I can only thing of one way to express the depth of my awe. Embrace me!" Ayame said followed up by Ritsu saying "Oh, yes!".

Ritsu clasped his hands together. And Ayame looked into the distance with his hand on his chest.

"That might be the only thing that could make me feel worse than I already do" Hatori said.

"Awww come on Hatori don't be such a downer" you said and patted him on the back.

"That was quite a performance, Doc." Shigure says waving his hand, and joining the conversation.

"Aren't you glad it's over, I know how much you were dreading it. Your still up again next year tho." shigure said and put a arm around Hatori.

"Shut up" Hatori said.

You laughed at the two, enjoying everyone being here... well almost everyone.

"That's right and I'll be your counterpart. Together we'll make something beautiful!" Ayame said.

"Stop spouting nonsense and get back in there" Hatori scolded.

"Indeed! I'm sure my resented had been missed" Ayame said and walked away laughing.

"You know, I really wish you kept that rob on" shigure said.

"Hm?" Hatori said.

"I wanted to get a picture of you In that outfit. It'll be the perfect photo to send to Mayu" shigure said.

"Absurd. You won't sway her with something like that— Uh. You aren't... back together!" Hatori said.

"Nope. We're not. No need to worry." Shigure said waving his hand in front of himself.

"Go bother someone else. Akito will be missing you if you don't get back soon" Hatori said.

"What, is that sarcasm? Kure no sitting on one side and yuki on the other. No I won't be missed" shigure said and put his hands on his hips.