★Small In Hospital - Sapnap

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

Cw - malnutrition, lack of self care, feeding tube, hospitals, needles, pills, 

Chapter info - age regression. This does include slipping in a public place, aka the hospital, it also contains an adult using items such as a pacifier, diapers and baby bottles for comfort in his headspace due from slipping as a result of stress

Channel(s) - Sapnap, Karl, Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Quackity, Badboyhalo

Little Sapnap
Caregiver Karl

-

Sapnap's pov

"Hey Sapnap.. I have a surprise for you" Dream says softly as he enters my hospital room.

I've been here for two days in this fucking bed. Apparently it's cause I blacked out and hit my head. I went in to surgery for something to do with my stomach acid coming up and burning my throat.

They said it was a result of not eating enough but my stomach producing such large amounts of stomach acid. As a result, I have a feeding tube in which they think may be permanent if the scaring is bad.

"Hey Sappy.." a familiar soft voice says and I look away from Dream as I see three others enter the room.

"Karl?" I ask excitedly.

"Hiya baby" Karl says with a soft smile before he comes over to my bed and gently caressing my cheek.

"Karlie!" I exclaim, happily making grabby hands for him.

"I've missed you baby" Karl says with a soft giggle as he hugs me.

"I've missed you too!" I exclaim and Quackity whines.

"We're here too!" He complains and I laugh, letting go of Karl.

"Sorry!" I exclaim with a laugh. "Hi guys.. thank you all for being here" I say with an awkward smile.

"How are you feeling?" Dream asks softly as everyone sits down. Soon George comes in with a bag which he hands to Karl.

"I'm good.. throats a little sore and my belly hurts but apart from that.. I'm a little stressed as a result of all of this, it's overwhelming and stuff" I say, looking around at all the stuff.

There's the heart rate monitor, the IV drip, feeding tube and bag and all the other shit for when they come and check my stitches, change the feeding bag, take my blood pressure. Just the whole lot.

"I brought you a few things" Karl says softly before he grabs the bag George brought in and he comes closer to me, sitting on the edge of my bed.

He goes in to the bag before pulling out my favourite cow stuffy. Just the sight of my stuffy is enough to make my headspace come crashing down and causes me to slip.

"MooMoos!" I exclaim, excitedly making grabbing hands towards the stuffy.

"Here cub, this should help with the stress okay?" Karl asks softly and I smile happily.

"Tanks ou Karwie!" I exclaim, taking the teddy from him and snuggling it to my chest.

"Now bud.. I brought a few other things for you. I brought your pacifier to help you stay calm.. I also have your bottle so you'll actually drink some water when you're all healed up and protection bud.. you get toilet shy when we're not alone and I don't want you having any accidents whilst you're feeling small" Karl explains softly, going through the bag and showing me the items.