> Jules :) | Juwullery
this jules person sounds hot , thinking of stealing her away from u

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
I'm coming to take ur phone away

> alya ! | HerNotFound080
cuteness overload, i cAN'T

> karl :) | KarlJacobs_
CONGRATS!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! btw will this affect me and @Juwullery 's hangout session? :(

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
Yes :)

> Jules :) | Juwullery
nope ! smiley gang + wilbur for lifers !

> karl :) | KarlJacobs_
:)

> PeterPeterPeterPa | PeteyPlays678
WE NEED MORE SMILEY GANG + WILBUR CONTENT

> Poof | _MoofyPoofy
^ YESYESYES

> Corpse Husband | Corpse_Husband
HAPPY FOR YOU TWO CONGRATS 🖤

> Jules :) | Juwullery
thank u corpse ! among us tomorrow ?

> Corpse Husband | Corpse_Husband
Bet

> awia | annoyinginternetgirl
AMONGUS

> Kristina | bigepicgamergirl78
OMGGGGG

> Niki | Nihaachu
CONGRATS YOU TWO! I HOPE YOU TWO ARE HAPPY! <3

> Jules :) | Juwullery
ily niki thank u <3

> Niki | Nihaachu
as long as you're happy ! ilyt <3

> Jules :) | Juwullery
@WilburSoot do we have room for one more ?

> Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
Yes, @Quackity wanna join?

> Quackity | Quackity
I'm down

> karl :) | KarlJacobs_
@sapnap someone's stealing our fiancé

> Sapnap | sapnap
@Juwullery can we join too?

> Christina | Poggers28372
YES LMAOOO WHAT IS GOING ON RN

"So.. Wilbur- uh- are you just gonna stay here and be quiet or are you actually gonna join?" Karl asked between chuckles.

Just like Jules had mentioned earlier, she had gone through with her and Karl's bonding time.

Which led to Will somehow nagging her into getting him in the VC and staying silent as the two conversed. Fortunately, Karl didn't mind much, rather he found the situation quite amusing.

"Don't mind me, I'm just editing. You two go on," Will said as Jules rolled her eyes. "Are you going live?" she asked.

Karl lets out a hum before replying, "That depends.. Do you give me permission to go live and use you two to bring in more viewers?" This got a sudden laugh out of Will, "Business is business. Karl, you should be thanking us for giving you free clout."

"I have less time with Jules now, why should I be thanking you guys?" Karl joked, causing the other two to let out a chuckle.

Staying true to his words, Karl deafened himself as he set up his stream, leaving Jules and Will to sit in silence, not that neither of them minded.

Will was the first to speak up, "Why'd you insist on us joining in different rooms?"

"Because I don't want Karl to get any ideas." Will lets out a scoff, "We're dating. Let him get a bunch of ideas. It'll make him uncomfortable," Jules lets out a laugh.

"William, you are evil."

"And you should open the door. I'm heading over be right back." Jules raised an eyebrow, "Didn't you say you were editing?" But Will had already left the VC before she could even finish her sentence.

"JULES! Let's play some Roblox- wait, where'd Wilbur go?" Karl had unmuted and switched up tone in voice to match the ones he uses in his streams.

"He's-" Jules hadn't even gotten to say anything other than that due to the knocking she had gotten on her bedroom door. Taking off her earphones, she walked towards the door and unlocked it.

"Was the locking really necessary?" Will asked her with an amused expression, causing Jules to roll her eyes, "I'd probably pass from a heart attack if I left that door unlocked."

Will lets out a chuckle, "No one would throw away a chance to scare you." Jules pouted slightly as she started to walk back to her desk, but was pulled back by Will.

"You look hot when you're mad," Will teased, causing Jules to punch his shoulder lightly, escaping from his grasp and walking back to sit at her desk.

She felt herself heat up as she put on her earphones, Will's laughter could be heard in the background.

"That was so sickeningly sweet, thank you for the show, me and chat enjoyed it." Karl teased with a laugh at the end, causing Jules' cheeks to heat up even more. "Shut up. Let's just play Roblox now."

And thus, for the rest of the stream, Will had laid on Jules' bed editing a video- much to Karl's dismay- while Jules and Karl messed with each other in Roblox.

But both Jules and Will didn't know that they had forgotten something important, something that could change everything.