cheese, banana muffins, and tea

"Y/N! Welcome back!" The robot at the front door greeted her before opening the large doors of the dorm building with a loud click

"Y/N! Welcome back!" The robot at the front door greeted her before opening the large doors of the dorm building with a loud click. The second Y/N opened the doors, she flinched upon hearing the chaos that was going on in the common area.

Groans and shrieks echoed through the halls as the students busied themselves with whatever tasks they were assigned to and several were sitting in the halls, cutting up scraps of colored paper and making party streamers.

"Oh, you're back!" A black-haired girl said. Her hands worked expertly on the streamers as she extracted a small bottle of teal glitter from her skin, "I'm making streamers for Hagakure's room! You want to help?"

Y/N set her school stuff down before flattening her skirt against her thighs and sitting on the floor. Momo offered her a gentle smile before placing several strips of colored paper and some scissors into her palm, "Use these."

"Thanks."

The two girls worked in silence for a while, both taking extra care not to spill and waste any of the shiny substance. After a couple of minutes, Momo opened her mouth.

"How was your day? Anything you didn't like?"

Y/N hummed as she taped a slip of glittery paper together, "No, it was okay, I don't think fashion design is my thing, but the people are really nice. This girl asked me to go to the mall with her tonight and I think she's stopping by to get me in a bit, is that okay?"

"Yeah of course! It'll be a good time to show you around again."

The girl looked down, a myriad of thoughts whirling in her mind. The girl in front of her was her friend. They had been friends probably ever since the start of high school, and she felt horrible about not remembering.

Momo was so nice, despite Y/N's ordeal and she appreciated that.

"Hold on! You should eat something before you go! The mall here is so big you won't finish exploring even if you stay there for a whole week!"

The raven-haired girl grasped Y/N's hand and tugged her up, leaving their art supplies in the dust. She pushed open the door of the common area, fully exposing the disorder of class 1-A in its utmost glory. As she pulled her to the kitchen, Y/N's eyes were as big as saucers as she viewed the boy named Mineta being held down by Sero as Denki thrashed him with a belt, his wails filling the room. On the couch were Mina, Tsu, Todoroki, and Izuku watching a reality TV show, completely ignoring the chaos that ensued behind them.

"Should I be worried-"

"No! This is a normal afternoon! You should be worried if this wasn't happening," Momo said, pulling her into the eating area. Sato was taking fresh banana muffins out of the oven as Aoyama tried to shove cheese into his mouth.

"I'll make tea! You have a seat."

As her bottom hit the leather seat, the eccentric blond made his way towards Y/N, putting his elbows on the table and planting his chin into his palms. He slapped a clear ziploc bag full of cheese blocks onto the table.

"What is this?"

He swooned, delicately placing a hand on his brow, "Mon Dieu! You couldn't even recognize the delicacy that just might be the epitome of fine dining!"

"S- sorry?"

Aoyama's face just turned redder, "You really have lost your mind! You and Midoriya have always sampled my cheese! I thought perhaps a little bit of bliss might help you remember!"

Y/N's face lit up and nodded vigorously, tearing into the bag of cheese. She picked up a squishy block and popped it into her mouth. The tangy cheese filled her taste buds with bliss, just like Aoyama said they were. Unfortunately, it did not make her memories come back.

She shook her head, but Aoyama wasn't fazed, "That just means you haven't had enough! Keep the bag! If you ever need more, let me know and the glorious Aoyama Yuuga will be at your service!"

With that, he waltzed away, leaving only her, Momo, and Sato in the kitchen.

"Y/N! I made my special tea blend for you!" Momo hustled toward her, balancing a platter of tea and saucers along with several pre-packaged pastries from what she assumes the snack cabinet. Sato trailed behind her, with three banana muffins plated and ready to eat, "You should try my banana muffins! They're a new recipe and I want to see if they're good before I present them to the whole class."

Soon, all three teens sat at the table, sharing treats and tea, offering the occasional word or two. Sato was surprisingly very quiet despite how he seems, and he was very, very shy.

"Y/N-san," Sato started, his eyes filled with a newfound courage, "We'll wait for you! We'll wait for your memories to come back however long it takes! We all have faith in you."

The girl swallowed the last of her muffin before nodding her head, encouraged by his words, "I'll try my best, Sato-kun!"

Suddenly, Izuku stuck his head into the kitchen, "Someone named Aiko is here for you, Y/N. Said you had plans or something."

She stood up and collected her trash and crumbs, "Thank you for the muffins Sato, they were very good. Thank you Momo for tea!"

"Anytime, Y/N," Momo smiled softly before standing up, "Excuse me, Sato-kun"