Chapter 2

Your in a alleyway with Angel dust between you and Valentino, making up some stupid excuse to get Valentino off of you "y-yeah. Here's the money Val, I'm so sorry for her" Angel says, sweating a bit "it'll just come off your next pay.." he walks away and you look up at him, crossing your arms.

"What's with that look toots? I just saved you from my boss who wanted to slut you around" he says, I glare up at him then sigh "Thankyou Angel Dust? Angel dust right?" He nod as You asked his name.

"Thanks, who is that anyway?" "Wait... what, did you just die or something?"
"No, just not around here in this part of hell"

"Oh... well that's Valentino, Valentino is one of the many Overlords of Hell, as well as the owner of Porn Studios, means.... He is my boss" Angel gag, you couldn't help but have a sympathetic look on your face. You touch his arm, making him look at you.

"Well, I think you can do better then him... you saved me. Thankyou" you jump up and kiss his cheek.

He look like he was about to cry but he stop himself, tussling your hair a bit "okay toots, Thankyou... but I really should go make some money"

You grab his arm "here, let me give you my number" he gives you his phone and you put it down. "Text me anytime Angel face" you ran off, making him freeze up "it's Angel dust toots.... Fucking kid... jeez... but" he looks at you from a distance "she seems good"

Y/N POV

I ran down the street going into the park, bumping into a figure "Jesus... I know I'm small but come the hell on" you look up at the person and it was Alastor "well, look what we have here. The imp who doesn't know me... everyone knows me"

(-_- <- your face ) "great... I don't. Frankly I don't care who you are... your just a normal demon WHO can die the same as me" I smirk. Walking around him, he lean down.

"Well my dear Imp. I'm working at Hazbin Hotel and I think I could redeem you" you look at him again, saying those words. You started to laugh, he stood up.
"What's so funny my dear?"
"Listen" you stood on a bench to get closer to his face "I'm not here to redeem myself, I'm a imp. I was born in hell and imps are small, mischievous devils. I can't be fix... I've tried" I turn about to jump off the bench.

I turn my head to him, he look a bit shock at my words "Listen radio demon. Do what you do best... kill people or torture them but leave me out of it" finally I jump, I land on the ground and started to walk away "frankly, I can't leave hell."

I felt his stare, it wasn't like a danger, it was more like a sympathetic feeling. I shook my head and left the park calling a taxi. I jump in and paid the guy "imp city please"

Someone jumps into the car with me and I turn to see Alastor "hello friend" the cab guy gives me my money back once he sees Alastor jumps in and started to tremble as he drove.

"Listen, Alastor right?" "You are CORRECT! my dear" sounding like a radio I sigh "it's cool I don't have to pay but don't scare people, it isn't cool"

"My dear, your only seeing my good side and I promise you... you don't wanna see my bad side" he says the last part in a dark way. I shrug looking out the window, I saw the turf wars were I live and it's quite different from where I live.

This is more bloodshed and when someone dies, people shrug about it unless their family.

"My lovely female imp, could I ask you a question" "it's Y/N. It's not imp. It's Y/N and I'm not lovely, imps aren't lovely" you say coldly

"Why haven't you heard about the overlords of hell?" "Because ma and pa don't like their youngest learning about shit like that but once I moved to the city I learn.... Happy?"

The car stops, I jump out "thanks for the free ride I guess" you turn and he was gone including the taxi driver. Their was only the cabi "oh... he's into men. Goodos for him" I giggle, I walk inside and jump on the couch to watch television.