Chapter 12

As Alastor told Y/N on how he felt, she couldn't help but watch as angels come down and kill off the weak demons but she didn't like the scene of it and sighed, knowing her friends are safe but still.

Al came up behind her and pick her up, turning her towards him, a smile grew on her face "Alastor.... You seem happier" "I am my dear... you make my heart race... if I have any" "well tomorrow I have work, so... can I see you after?" "Yeah... I'd love that"
Alastor smiled to himself, but knowing she's more then a imp, scared him due to the fact... that if anything is to happen... who knows what would happen.
-

Sitting at the office at I.M.P, the imps are watching annoying Angel talk on the television "Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!"

And their jingle came on, that resembled the imp jingle a bit.
Y/N growled at this as The Cherubs appear on a small old fashioned TV. Blitzo blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes.
"Nice one Boss" Y/N says, high-fiving Millie. "Gimme another, Mox!"
Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with a scared look on his face. The 666 News logo appears. Blitzo pours gunpowder into his flintlock. "Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!" Blitz says as Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent breasts, holding a pitchfork. Blitzo, Y/N and Millie look bored.
"Uh-huh. Keep going, keep going, keep goin'..." Moxxie switches the channel again. Wally Wackford appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane.

"I say, I say! Are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory!" The title appears against a similar circular background of classic old cartoons. "Where you make the things and I make the money!" Wally appears close to the screen with a pleading face. "Please! I'm very desperate!"

"Bingo!" Blitzo shoots and explodes the TV again.
"WOO! You're on a roll, sir!" Millie says, Y/N nod approving as she smile at her boss and Loona snores while sleeping in a chair. She has her foot up on the table and twitches it in her sleep. A shaking wakes her up and causes her cup to spill.
-

I look over to Loona and she tilts her head a bit "Guys... Do you feel that?"

"Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?" Blitz ask, looking around.
"That's possible?" Millie holds onto Moxxie as his tail shoots up in fear.
"Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!"

"I'm not "panicking," because hellquakes don't happen." Moxxie says, I jump beside Moxxie "it's cool dude.. we are OO.Kay" i said saying "okay" very slowly, Moxxie rolled his eyes and
Loona roughly grabs hold of Moxxie and shakes him. "STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!" Loona hits Moxxie against the wall before he is knocked down further by what appears to be a wrecking ball made of black tubes. Part of the wall crumbles on top of Moxxie. The smoke clears and a supervillain demon enters the room through the hole. Loona growls on all fours.

As a man comes down "Do not be afraid!" The man grins and extends his metal contraptions in loops.

"Please tell me you got that insurance thing." Blitz says as I take out a sharp black axe. "Who are you, and what do you want?!" I growl at him as the man
slides along the black loops before he does a villainous pose between the imps.

"I am Loopty Goopty!" He starts talking with a singsong voice "Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopiiiiiish!"

"Coulda just used the door, dude. Doesn't need to be this whole thing." Loona says, I nod in agreement

"I am eccentric, and must therefore do eccentric shit!" Loopty Goopty says as he does a wavy dance. Blitzo sniffs him and flinches.
"Ugh! This old fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die?"

"YEEEEES! Moments ago, in fact! Which is what brought me HEEEERE!"

Loona taps on her phone, showing me something "Just sayin'... the front door would've gotten you here fine."

"Shut up, dear furry!" Loopy says, offending her, making Loona growls in anger as Loopty appears in front of Loona and turns to Blitzo.
"This is the man I'm gonna need you to kiiiill!" He sings as He holds up an old photo of an old bald man in a bed. Blitzo takes the photo from him.

"Not even a shit's length of time in Hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sort of passion! I'm Blitzo, the "O" is silent."
Loona walks away as Blitzo walks over to Loopty and shakes his hand."

"What "O"?" "Aww, thank you. Now what's the tea, sis?" "The TEAAAA?!"

"Yeah, why are we killing this guy?" Blitz says, elbowing Loopty "I mean, what did he do to you?"
"He was... my business partner! You see, I was not always an old man!"

I roll my eyes, walking away and sitting on the table, going on my cellphone

--------------------
🖤 Alastor 🖤

Me: hey handsome
Alastor: hey beautiful, what's wrong?
Me: nothing, work is boring and some old fuck is here asking us to kill someone but he's soooo dramatic!!
Alastor: aww... maybe tonight we can have some fun ;)
--------------------

I smile as Loopty finally stop dazing about his stupid friend he wants to kill, placing my phone inside my pocket.

"Ehhh, that's not really evil." I tell him

"It's evil towards me!" He says "Now, get your crimson asses up above and send that heartless no-good son of a bitch to Hell, where he belongs!"

"Eh, y- y- y- You do know, Poopty--"

Loopty seethes "Looooptyyyy!"
Blitz holds hands up defensively "Of course! Of course... If we do kill him, though, and he ends up down here, y'know, you will be stuck with him. Forever."
"Oh, trust me.." Loopty summons an array of weapons with his metal tentacles: several guns, a launcher, and a circular saw blade. "I'm counting on it!"

Moxxie strained, gives a thumbs up "That's kinda hot!" He says as we all glances at him

(S)imping for the Radio Demonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें