Chapter 5

Y/N sat by herself, swaying her tail slowly side to side as she drank slowly. Fluttering her eyes slowly out of tiredness "hey toots, what are you doing here?" "Um... I was hanging out with a friend and he disappeared on me with some chick"

POV Y/N

Angel dust sighed, sitting next to me "that's why I don't date.... No one commits entirely" I put my hand on his shoulder "well... for any respect.. I'd date ya" he look over at me and smiled a bit "thanks toots" we both tap our cups together, both of us enjoying our time together before Al came in "hey strawberry pimp" "hello my feminine fellow... Y/N my dear. Why did you leave?" He asked me, making me scuff.

"Hey Angel. I'm gonna head home... get home safely" "thanks toots"

I walk out of the bar, leaving Alastor and Angel.
-

Alastor sat beside Angel "so, strawberry.. what happen between you and my new girlfriend?"
"I left her to eat a demon" Al shrugged
"So you abandon her for your selfish needs, just like every guy" Angel got up "I gotta go, you should apologize to her for being a douche" "excuse me? Apologies... me? Hahaha" "Listen Al! Just because your powerful doesn't mean you didn't hurt her, she saw that as you were hooking up with someone"

Angel left, leaving Alastor by himself, he sigh then snap his fingers, Making him disappear.

Y/N walk by herself, looking down angrily. Her hands made fist as she walk down the street and she bumps into someone "sorry" she look up to see Alastor "hello my dear" she scuff, going around him then he appeared in front of her again.

"Alastor, what do you want?" "My dear, I firmly apologize that I went with another girl when I'm supposed to hang out with you" She roll her eyes "sure Alastor, I forgive you"
The sarcasm was heard from a mile and Alastor started to growled.

"Okay... I'm sorry but I was hungry and I DIDNT WANT TO EAT YOU!!!" He growled making her jump. She fell on her ass, just hearing him yell made the other demons leave and for the first time. She was trembling from a male demon, Alastor froze. He tried to help her up but she high kicked him and quickly ran from him.

Y/N POV

I ran down the street, opposite way of Moxxies place but I had to get away from Alastor, he ate.... Another demon.

I jump on the roofs of houses, running from roof to roof. I finally jump in a tree and hid their, watching Alastor walk past the tree, I jump down behind him and started running towards Moxxie's, going through the forest. I felt something heavy pin me on the ground and I gulp.

"A-Alastor" "pfft Alastor.... No..." I look up, seeing.... A tv?

"Hahaha!!!!" I started to laugh, the television seem confused "what's so funny darling?" "Your a television!!"
He got up, feeling angry and confused as he look at me

"Hahaha!!!!" I started to laugh, the television seem confused "what's so funny darling?" "Your a television!!" He got up, feeling angry and confused as he look at me

It made me laugh even more, I just can't with this guy. "Listen.... Your cute but don't touch me" I started to walk away and I heard a gun being pulled out, I turn around to see him aiming a gun at me.

Tch.... I groan "first Valentino then Alastor now some television"
"It's Vox. You stupid bitch"

"That isn't very gentleman like Vox... leave her alone" Vox jump to Alastor voice, Vox quickly left. I look up at Alastor and cross my arms.

He kneel down to my length "Y/N... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" "y-you want to eat me... don't you?" I look away from him, he put his fingers on my cheek, his nails were long and sharp. I bit my bottom lip as I look up at his red eyes. Reminding me of a beautiful apple, I grab his collar and forced my lips onto his.

Alastor kissed back, shoving his tongue in my mouth. My canines cut his tongue and I started to taste blood... mmm....

I felt fuzzy.

The blood...