23 : Shopping Pt. 3 and Panda Ears

"Alpha" Called out the waiter.

"Stay right here love, I'll be back in just a moment"

I walked up to the counter and grabbed our stuff and some silverware before walking back to the table. I set her drink in front of her then sat down with the food. I cut one of the Oreos open so it could cool off before taking a drink of my juice. It was more like a soda but you know.

I looked at my love to see she was staring at the sandwich. I chuckled before handing her a piece of it.

She took it eagerly and took a bite. Her eyes widened and I gave a bright smile. She looked at me and smiled a little too. I reached my thumb out to wipe the cream off the corner of her mouth and she froze. It was cute actually, very. Almost like a deer in headlights. I chuckled again and brought my thumb to my mouth.

"Sweet" is all I said.

She blushed and looked away. I smirked and picked up my half of the Oreo taking a bite of it. It was creamy and delicious like always. In just a couple minutes she was done with her half. I cut the other one in half and gave her another half. I finished mine and got another half too. These really are good.

"Okay, so where do you want to go next? Bath & Body Works? Jewelry?"

"You've already b-bought me s-so much t-though"

"That doesn't matter. I will continue to buy you more as much as I want. I'm rich. We've only spent like $230. That doesn't even make a dent in it. I promise it's okay"

"O-okay"

"Are you done?"

"Yes"

"Okay let's go to bath and body works then"

We walked a little ways and then we finally spotted the sign. When we walked in it smelled very good in here.

"Okay, go pick you out some perfume and more lotion. Get anything you want. It doesn't matter."

I got a small basket at the front of the store and trailed behind her. She picked out mainly vanilla and lavender scented stuff. She picked out like 5 things of perfume and 3 bottles of lotion.

We repeated the same thing then went to Kay's Jewelry.

"Go pick you out some stuff. What type of jewelry would you wear?"

"I....I've n-never had j-jewelry..."

"Okay, I'll pick some stuff out. You can wear it when you dress up or just in general. Are your ears pierced?"

She looked down and frowned.

"It's okay. Would you like to get them pierced?"

"Sure..."

I walked up to the front desk and a lady kindly greeted me.

"Yes, Do y'all pierce ears here?"

"Yes we do"

"Okay can I get somebody then"

"Sure let me get someone. Pick out which ones you'd like put in"

"Come on love, let's find you a pair"

"They commonly put studs in when you first get your ears done. So would you like a diamond or your birthstone color?"

"I don't care...."

"Okay then"

Then a lady walked up to us with a smile.

"How may I help you?"

"Yes, she would like her ears pierced. I think I've picked out a pair she likes"

"Alright which ones is it?"

"Those there" I pointed to some shiny diamond earrings that were beautiful but also very expensive.

"Um sir, you do realize that's a $1,800 pair of earrings?"

(Idk how much diamonds cost. I know it's a lot, depends on how many karats it is, idk)

"I do. And I told you which ones I wanted. Get it done"

I looked her in the eye, using my Alpha stare. It doesn't effect humans as much but it's a persuasive thing. I don't exactly know how it works I just know that it does.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry. That's coming right up. Please follow me to the back"

I grabbed Rose's hand and followed the lady. She walked to a chair that had a tray beside it with the little gun thing on it and a antibacterial wipe.

Rose stopped and was almost shaking in her spot. I turned towards her and put a hand on her waist and one on her cheek.

"Love, it's okay. You're okay"

She looked up at me, fear in her eyes. I pulled her into my chest and we sat there for just a minute. The lady was silently waiting with her head down. Obedient pieces of crap, I thought.

I pulled away slightly and tilted her chin to look up at me.

"It'll be okay love, I promise."

She nodded her head and I took that as it was okay now, or at least somewhat.

We walked to the chair and she sat down. I kept holding her hand, and she calmed down some.

"Love, it is going to hurt, but just for a minute. You can squeeze my hand as hard as you need. It won't hurt me"

She nodded and squeezed her eyes shut for a minute.

The lady looked at me for conformation and I nodded.

"Be careful. She's skittish" I warned

She nodded and opened the wipe.

"This'll be cold dear, but it's okay"

Rose nodded and squeezed my hand. She wiped one of her lobes down after putting the earring in the gun.

"I'm gonna place this on you ear. It'll be cold too. Then it'll hurt. I'll count to 3 before I'll do it. Okay?"

She nodded.

"1, 2-"

She squeezed it and it went in. Rose squeezed her eyes just and tightly squeezed my hand. She whimpered out and I growled at the lady. She instantly backed away from Rose.

"It's okay love, it'll be over soon. The pain will go away, I promise"

I kissed both of her hands and rubbed her face with my palm. She leaned against my hand and slowly opened her eyes to look at me.

"It doesn't h-hurt anymore..."

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"See, I told you"

She nodded at me. I looked at the lady and nodded, telling her to continue.

She walked up to Rose and we did the same thing. She squeezed my hand tightly and whimpered again, which in return, I growled at the lady again too. She was causing my love pain regardless of the situation.

"You can go, we'll show ourselves out"

"Yes sir"

I leaned down to my mate and kissed her forehead again.

"Are you okay love?"

She still had her eyes closed but she nodded. She leaned against my chest and just sat there for a little while.

I stood her up and we walked out. I quickly picked out some more jewelry. 3 shiny necklaces, 5 more pairs of earrings, a few cute bracelets that costed less and 2 rings.

It rounded up to about 7 thousand dollars. I told them to send me a bill. I of course didn't have that much on me at the time. They usually won't do that but they didn't question me.

We finally walked out to the car, my love standing close to me. I was happy, and I hoped she was too.