17 : Not Ready

Zeus's POV

My wolf was howling in approval. He was ready to mate our....well, mate.

'Not yet. I'm not going over this with you again'

'Shut your mouth before I shut it for you'

'Oh really? Good luck with that'

Well so I thought anyways, the next moment I attempted to open my mouth and it wouldn't open. He had taken control.

'God damnit Sam cut this shit out'

I heard him howling with laughter as he retreated to the back of my mind again.

I grabbed a towel that was slightly heated. Don't ask me why but there's these little towel warmer things in each of the bigger bathrooms in this palace.

I grabbed it, going back to the room.

She's laying lazily on her stomach with droopy eyes, I smiled. She was so beautiful, really.

"here love, after I rub your back I'll let you go to sleep"

She mumbled something that sounded like an 'mkay' 

I chuckled and gave her the towel.

"Call for me once you've got settled down, I'll wait in the bathroom"

All I got was a grunt and I chuckled again, walking to the bathroom.

~5 minutes later~

"Love?"

No response

"Love, are you alright? Can I come in?"

I still got no reply and opened the door, scared of what had happened to her.

My heart swelled at what was happening on the bed though.

She was laying on her stomach, had taken her bra off, and successfully cover her beautiful ass, but there was a catch. She had fallen asleep, her cheek laid against the pillow she had wrapped in her arms, and her lips were parted.

My heart warmed at the sight of our mate in such a state.

I quietly walk over to her, getting on the bed. I straddle the back of her thighs, she moves slightly but doesn't wake up. 

I grab the lotion, rubbing it together between my hands so it wasn't so cold, then softly smothering her back with my hands. I worked the lotion into her skin.

She moaned quietly, it sounding drawn out and sleepy. I could tell she was still asleep. She smacked her lips slightly, readjusted her face, and leaned back into the pillow, her lips parting once more.

Her noises made me crazy, I mean my dick was mere centimeters from leaning into her ass. What am I supposed to do with that???

Soon she jumped awake and my hands faltered slightly.

"Shh, it's okay, it's just me. You're okay?"

She was still tense but she rested her body back against the bed softly.

I rubbed her shoulders, squeezing them as I did.

"Relax beautiful...you're so tense"

She sighed pleasantly and didn't put up any more of a fuss.

I gently massaged her shoulders, moving down her back slowly. Massaging down the middle of her back, rubbing out any knots or tenseness she might've had.

I could just barely see her bite her lip a few times. What was that about?

I mean I was trying SO hard not to let myself GET hard right now. I mean I had a beautiful girl under me, practically naked, moaning and sighing as I did my work. Who wouldn't get hard from that?