chapter fourteen

Wybies pov

Im freaking out for the umpteenth time today, at least im not crazy...i hope

I stared at the mirror just like he told me to when it started to become blurred and i saw the figure from my dream, it started to clear up and i was able to see this person, he was looking at the floor so i looked at the room he was im

Everything behind him would be a sewers dream workshop and he-

"Wybie?" i heard him say, slightly above a whisper

I got a good look at his face when he moved it up a bit as he said my name, then, i saw them "you have buttons, for eyes!?" His head snapped up

"Its worked? Wow, i didn't even know i could do that! This is amazing, you're...hi" he looked so excited that it worked, meanwhile im trying to figure out how exactly hes doing this, how he has buttons for eyes and if he can even see with them.

"Yes, i can see.." did he just read my mind "you were staring at them so i thought you might want to know, yes, i can see fine, they work like regular eyes, i dont know how but they do"

I continued to stare, trying to figure him out "i used to live in the pink palace?" He asked, right, he said he wanted to know.

"Well, thats what grandma said...you gave me the doll?" He kind of smiled "i did, i made him myself, do you like it?" He made it? For me? "Yeah...but you also did use it to spy on me, which is kind of creepy"

"Changing the subject...I've been at Mothers side for millenia, i dont remember ever being on that side on the door" this side?

"The door? You mean the bricked up door in the pink palace?" He shook his head "its not bricked up, coraline uses it to get here, its how all the children got here" all the children? They didn't go missing

"Coraline?...her other mother, other me? The whole other world, shes not crazy? That means im not crazy!" Suddenly the mirror went blank again and i could only see my own reflection "no, what? Where'd you go?"

I turned to my bed and grabbed the doll "Where'd you go? (Y/n)?"

No reply. "Coraline" i grabbed my jacket from the edge of my bed and ran put of the house, yelling a quick 'ill be back later' to grandma. While putting my jacket on.