After wearing them I went towards the front of the the motel. Surprise surprise she was waiting for me and was talking to the phone when she saw me, she quickly said something on the phone and put it on the desk.

Emily:well well, if is the tall,Strong, and silent Knight what can I do for you~?

Mark: just here to pay my bill.

Emily: ahhh, you're leaving so soon!? But I we didn't got to meet each other properly?

Mark: nothing personal, but you can do better then me.

I paid my bill and left the front desk and went to the parking lot. I found my car

1000 HP is under that hood, so if things got really ugly, I can leave as fast as I can leaving only dust in trail

1000 HP is under that hood, so if things got really ugly, I can leave as fast as I can leaving only dust in trail. When i stepped in the car I was about to turn it on till I got a message from bain, it was the location of Jack.

Mark: let's see if you can run for your life, Jack .

Meanwhile Akulova household

Nika Pov

Dasha:ohh God, who could do such a thing!!!

Nika:it doesn't matter who did it that Wanna be Scarface had it coming.

Dasha: I know I know, but what about the other girls?

Nika: they already had left the place an hour after we had taken y/n with us!

Dasha calm downed, Sofiya was trying to say something but her call stopped. I wasn't surprised she never changed that thing. Not even a second letter and I got a text from Anna say that both of the are coming to the house, I texted her back saying that "we're fine don't worry. And by the way we got a gusset at home ".
She didn't text back I wasn't surprised at this, she's probably driving like a maniac right now with her jeep. She trains a lot a the beach public gym. She likes to show her muscles to everyone.
Unfortunately her sister is the quiet opposite of her, she likes to take as much as selfies she can. It's not like I hate what she does, I love both of my daughters but sometimes they are too much. Anyway that doesn't matter y/n is probably waking up right now we should make some breakfast.

Nika: sweetie I'm going to cook some bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Dasha: NO!!! Have you already forgotten that bacon for breakfast is literal poison!?!?

Nika: well, what do you suggest we should have?!

Dasha: ohhh, I know what to make for our new family member~

Y/n Pov

(Dreaming start)

me, my mommy, daddy and we were in a big park and having the best times of our life's until I saw a black car. It looked old and smoke was coming out of it, it parked and something came out of it, it looked human but it was covered in black smoke like the car.
I saw it turn it's head towards me and looked at me, I was scared.
I was about to call my mom and tell her about the smoke thing but when I turn my head my mom wasn't there,  I didn't know what had happened but when I turned around to see the smoke thing it was in front of me reaching his hand to grab me, I was about to scream until Mrs teddy bear punch him, she was really big and taller then the smoke thing, the punch was so strong that the smoke thing had fallen in the pond that was in the park,
The smoke thing tried to get out of the pond but Mr sharky bite in to his right shoulder and was stopping him from leaving the pond. Mr sharky to was big too. Mrs teddy bear turn me to face her, I didn't know what to do until she wrapped her huge arms around me and began to cuddling me. She picked me up and began to slowly rock me right to left.