Sebastian went on about the tale of Noah's Ark being a fake before getting interrupted by one of Scottland Yard's detectives. Ciel, of course, took no time before taunting the poor guy.  

"I am not frivolling! I'm on duty!" The man yelled at Ciel.  

"Oh, my. Well then, Inspector, go earn your wages in faithful service to the Queen and country." I followed my brother as he turned his back on the inspector. I heard him yell behind us and felt a brush on my shoulder before Sebastian stepped in. If there are two things you really need to learn about our demon, it's don't touch his master or anything that is his. Me being included in this.  

"Pardon me, but as you can see, Lady Gabriella and my master are fragile- I mean sensitive.." Good save, I thought and narrowed my eyes at him. "..so I'll have to ask you not to be so rough." He gave a bow with his closed eyed smile. He really knew how to get on peoples nerves, I'll give him that.  

At the tea shop, where Ciel decided to have his conversation with inspector Abberline, I sat at a different table with Sebastian across from me. It was nicer for me to have my space away from there boring talk. I know if anything important comes up, I will find out. Right now, I wanted some time alone with Sebastian to talk about earlier.  

"So, now that we are more out in the open, what are we going to do?" I smiled at Sebastian, who gave me a questioning look in return. 

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head. I rolled my eyes.  

"Forget about this morning already?" I chuckled and thought back to the moment Ciel found out.  

*Flashback*  

"What the hell is going on?! I demand to know right now!" Ciel was pissed. I lifted my hands in surrender, then motioned him to my bed. He sat and crossed his arms, ready for an explanation.  

"Well, I guess I can begin with the night after finding out you made a contract with a demon." I glared at my brother. "For revenge nonetheless. He explained what happened with you two meeting and I asked him to strike a deal with me. Give you your revenge in exchange for my soul. Only thing is, he didn't want my soul. He wanted me. So now, when he is done filling his end of your guys contract, he will have me instead of your soul." I flashed him my ring and heard him gasp as his eyes widened in shock. He lifted his head to look me in the eyes.  

"Is- is this really what you want? An eternity with a beast?!" He pointed at Sebastian, who glared at Ciel in return. I shot him a 'back off' glance and he raised his arms up to me. I looked back at my little brother with soft eyes and a smile.  

"There is more to that 'beast' that meets the eyes, my young lord." I put my arms around him and pulled him close. "Trust me, I couldn't be happier. I have a belonging." He wrapped his arms around me and I heard his breathing quicken. Tears threatened his soft blue eyes.  

"I don't want to lose you again." He whispered to me.  

"I will always be with you.." I pointed to his heart. "Right there, as long as you embrace it." I hugged my brother tightly and smiled at Sebastian behind me. He gave me a soft smile in return and we stayed like this for a little while.  

*End of flashback*  

"Gabriella, nothing changes besides your brother knowing. You are mine once the contract is over." He held my hands on the table. "Forever and always, my dear." He winked at me, causing me to giggle. I loved this. I loved him. I loved my life even more now than the day he asked. I was the luckiest woman in the world.  

Ssebastian's POV 

We ended up needing more information about the Hope piece that had went missing. Of course, we ended up at the tent of Undertaker, which actually looked exactly like his actual shop.